• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

bullet ranking?

greeny

Hi there!

My problem is that i always get a quite bad "bullet ranking" (most of the time D or C)....
So my question is: What do I have to do to get a good bullet rating? Sometimes it seemes that I havent even shot any bullet and still get bad rankings... :(

Please help me!

greeny

PS: sorry for my bad english

aka958

Don't trust people
ahh to get style with bullets... easy even with nero!
Charge up to Charge shot level 3 and shot afterwards you just charge level 1's all the time and also remember to avoid enemies attacks up close cause that also gives you more style.
With Dante you use pandoras fast shot in air and shotguns normal shot and you use ebony and ivorys rapid shot with gunslinger (press B rapidly and he aims both guns forward he does it even faster).

Hope it helps

greeny

aka958;137869 said:
ahh to get style with bullets... easy even with nero!
Charge up to Charge shot level 3 and shot afterwards you just charge level 1's all the time and also remember to avoid enemies attacks up close cause that also gives you more style.
With Dante you use pandoras fast shot in air and shotguns normal shot and you use ebony and ivorys rapid shot with gunslinger (press B rapidly and he aims both guns forward he does it even faster).

Hope it helps

hey!

thanks for your help. but is it also possible to get an S rank when I dont shoot even one bullet?

Koemi

half-breed
don't use firearms and get S rank? that's even easier than just using guns. ;) with Nero, use the snatch and jump cancel a lot. remember to mix in aerial and land combos; Dante... lol even easier, switch between styles (recommend trickster, which allows Dante to teleport) + devil arms, jump cancel a bit, then dark slayer a bit. :D

greeny

Koemi;137992 said:
don't use firearms and get S rank? that's even easier than just using guns.

So it is possible?

Koemi;137992 said:
with Nero, use the snatch and jump cancel a lot. remember to mix in aerial and land combos; Dante... lol even easier, switch between styles (recommend trickster, which allows Dante to teleport) + devil arms, jump cancel a bit, then dark slayer a bit. :D

shall I do this instead of shooting?

Koemi

half-breed
well, it depends - players here occasionally want to test their skills in some specific/unique ways - "only use Lucifer in DMD", "only use RG and Rebellion, no firearm DMD", "DMD with no upgrades", kill certain boss in <1min, etc etc.

So it all comes down to what do you want ^_^ as for me, for example, lately I am training on mastering jump cancel + dark slayer/trickster.

if you are simply aiming to get "S", there's many ways you can do so without setting up rules for yourself.

greeny

Koemi;138051 said:
if you are simply aiming to get "S", there's many ways you can do so without setting up rules for yourself.

Whats in your opinion the easiest way to get an S rank for bullets? =)

Koemi

half-breed
just firearms? hmm....

Nero: charge3 shots whenever possible and loads of taunting
Dante: Pandora and charged Coyote-a with either trickster/gunslinger style

that's just my opinion ^_^

Rebellion327

Bring on the ruckus
D'you have maxed out Table Hopper? try doing that, dodge enemies at the last milisecond before they hit you, and you can chose to either taunt or shoot.

I dunno, that's what i'd do. beats me. Is this the "Nonviolent Resistance" secret mission in DMD mode? sounds like it.

Top Bottom