• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Bug after the first Episode

Akesyu

Hey, I'm hoping u might understand my problem. After I beat the brother of Dante the first storyline is finished, right? Not in my case. After getting all the weapons, the white haired dante and almost killing my brother, I couldn't enter the next "Episode", before I can enter it, I have to play "Son of sparta". The Problem is, that this is the same thing as lvl 1. I start from the beginning but with all my weapons and stuff and the same strong Monsters. Even the Boss is a bit more difficult. Anyone knows if that's normal, a bug or maybe something else? please tell me !

thanks.

Aisen66

from the little info i know there s different game content in the ps3 and the ps4 team ninja,s dmc theres one where i think you have to download dante,s brother his bloody palace or whatever small role he is playing after the ending or the real main story of the game also you could be talking about the story of the game being longer than what i yet to play but i think some dmc games may come with the goodies already in em without having to download it from the website if the problem is a bug dont kill it catch it and let it go free in the yard :woot: and dont worry you wont kill vergil he is destined to be in a coplay game with dante two players game contra style :nailbiting:

Akesyu

from the little info i know there s different game content in the ps3 and the ps4 team ninja,s dmc theres one where i think you have to download dante,s brother his bloody palace or whatever small role he is playing after the ending or the real main story of the game also you could be talking about the story of the game being longer than what i yet to play but i think some dmc games may come with the goodies already in em without having to download it from the website if the problem is a bug dont kill it catch it and let it go free in the yard :woot: and dont worry you wont kill vergil he is destined to be in a coplay game with dante two players game contra style :nailbiting:

alright, I understand. Thanks Aisen66

Top Bottom