• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Breaking all the limits

Devil Bane

God Slaying Blades
^Course not but after SB2 : HEROES,the Basara "good game gauge" has been set a bit higher.While Basara 3 does deliver a great experience it is a bit below SB2H.SB3 : Heroes[?],if it is like SB2H,will be tons better.

Devil Bane

God Slaying Blades
Yes...they are the strongest weapons here...god,the facepalms.Some are really good and inspired...but they are just four...or three.Some were really and I mean,really uninspiring.

The PSP game is called Battle Heroes but SB2 : Heroes is the expansion of SB2 for the PS2.

The crazy demon

Metal Gear Vindicare.
About the facepalms.

Yeah when i saw Mitsunari killing everything with something that is used for cleaning i though it was a good facepaml moment._.

Devil Bane

God Slaying Blades
^Excactly...some characters are ruined due to joke weapons and alt costumes.But some are awesome,like Masamune.He has screw type lightsaber and motorcycle pipes and a helmet-less costume f.e.

Devil Bane

God Slaying Blades
I think it is either some kind of halberd mash up to look more like Shingen's or the flame spear from the previous basaras.The funny thing that most 8th weapons became the semi ultimates in this game.

Top Bottom