• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Breakfast foods!

Meg

Breakfast is the most important meal of the day! :D

So, what kind of foods do you like to eat for breakfast?

I love waffles, yogurt, cereal, strawberries, and of course milk! Oh and scrambled eggs and bacon. >:3 Of course I don't eat all that for one meal. XD However, my ideal breakfast is pancakes topped with fresh cut peaches! Or better yet nectarines so I don't have to eat the fuzz. e_e

What about you?

Daring Dylan

This is all we got now.
I don't eat breakfast much because I don't give myself time to in the morning. But I love Coco Puffs, Cinnamon Toast Crunch, and bacon with scrambled eggs with onions in them and toast.

SpawnShooter

This partys getting crazy
I do love a good breakfast! I realy enjoy cooking but don't usually have enough people to cook for, except when me and my friends have a heavy one, I don't drink so I usually treat them to a nice big fry-up in the morning to help them recover, complete with bacon, eggs, waffles, tomatoes, mushrooms, french bread, black pudding and anything else I can find realy, sometimes a french omelet can be nice also.

V

Oldschool DMC fan
I don't feel hungry for at least three or four hours after waking up. Coffee is my breakfast.

Darth Angelo

Tuck-yet-chi-say-denie trieve trick-dis-nie
I am like an old man, I can't start my day properly without a cuppa tea and some cereal even if I wake up at lunchtime but now and again I like to treat myself by going to town and getting a full english which takes care of both breakfast and lunch I know a place that gets it just right.

Whenever I go round to a friends house they don't bother with either and and it does my head in. >_<

cheezMcNASTY

Entertain me.
Premium
toast bagel
butter it
put egg in microwave
put egg on bagel
microwave sausage patty
put sausage patty on bagel
put kraft american single on bagel
close bagel
enjoy best breakfast ever.
with stale beer.

Osaka

trollololol
Normally I'll have a liquid breakfast, if I'm going out early, so that means a coffee. If I've stayed in for the morning I'll pick up whatever's at hand, so like yesterday- crackers with Brussels pâté, today- ham sandwich. I'm not really that bothered with breakfast even though I know I should.

V

Oldschool DMC fan
I find eating breakfast just wakes up my metabolism and makes me twice as hungry twice as sooner in the day, and I can't be doing with that. I feel better for letting my body work off some fat or whatever during the morning, and let it eat later.

If I were a scaffolder or an athlete or whatever then yeah, I'd eat breakfast, but since I spend most of the day parked on my backside at my studio table, there's really no need for me to eat.

Ebony

Dante enthusiast!
Premium
>_< how did I miss this thread!? My body is really pathetic and most of the time the only reason I get up is because I'm craving coco pops! Mmmmmm I love the chocolate milk! My body doesn't function without food in it in the morning - I get the shakes if I don't eat. Dunno how anybody can miss breakfast.....but like I said I'm really weak and pathetic. My boyfriend skips breakfast all the time. Frosties are also a good one. :)

aka958

Don't trust people
YES! BREAKFAST!

I usually eat, NOTHING! XD XD XD XD

I should start eating breakfast everyday. <.<

M

Mishka

I'm not hungry when i just woke up ;/ soo i normaly don't eat..

Top Bottom