• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Brand New Final Fantasy Versus XIII Details

Chaos Raiden

Avid Gamer & Reviewer
New details are leaking out regarding Final Fantasy Versus XIII, which were announced at last week's Square Enix event. This information is loosely translated from Japanese, so please forgive any mistakes.

-First bit of information is that Noctis, who is the main character, is actually a prince. His father is the king of the "country that possesses the world's only crystal."
-This was already known, but the full name of Noctis is Noctis Lucius Caelum, and Stella's name is Stella Knox Fleuret, who is a princess.
-There is a scene where Noctis' father says that he "cannot become king," so the story may be based around this concept. Noctis may be trying to overthrow his father for some reason.
-Although you only control one character, you can change between characters. So you won't be playing as Noctis all the time.
-Finally, Noctis can use multiple weapons and swords

So it looks as though you may be switching through several characters whilst playing Versus XIII. If that is the case, then Nomura is taking ideas from his later Kingdom Hearts titles, where you can play as other characters and use their abilities to fight certain enemies and complete puzzles.

Final Fantasy Versus XIII is expected to release at some point in 2011, but there is no confirmed release date yet.

Source: http://www.ps3center.net//news/4966/brand-new-final-fantasy-versus-xiii-details/

Very excited about this game. ^_^

aka958

Don't trust people
But... I already knew Noctis was royalty.
Oh em gee I can see the future!

Great news CM, I too can't wait for the game. Rep+

Top Bottom