• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

BP Mod: Gentleman's Edition (NOT MINE)

Judgement

The skeptical, open-minded, conservative, pacifist
Hello I would really like to share this with every one who has not wandered over to to dmcmods website. All of the credit goes to Steve, I am yet a messenger of such a great addition to this game. I hope you are not upset of my posting this Steve :/ but it is so amazing I thought by now someone else would have posted this here but none so far so I thought everyone should know about it by now just in case :)

This mod I can say has a finally given me a nice challenge and also given me the most fun I have ever had in DmC and DmC:VD since the first few hours I actually picked up the game. This is how BP should have been! Please check it out. It is so simple to install and even remove without really removing any files. There are also different difficulties you can choose from too!

Link: http://dmcmods.com/1744-bloody-palace-redux

Check it out. There are so many enemies to fight at once and most of the time they are the big ones :p Just being able to fight 2 butchers, 2 tyrants, a witch and a dream runner and a few smaller foes all at once at one of the first floors was priceless!

Again I take no credit for any of this, all Steve, all day long ^^

Steve

Fearfully and wonderfully made
Admin
Thanks man, really appreciate it. I haven't really 'bigged' it up as much as that initial release was hurriedly put together, mainly out of excitement. An updated version, which I'm eager to release this week, will feature better balancing, one or two additional gameplay 'modes' (one of which being the 10-levelled 'Tea Party Challenge'), and an improved installer.

Judgement

The skeptical, open-minded, conservative, pacifist
Thanks man, really appreciate it. I haven't really 'bigged' it up as much as that initial release was hurriedly put together, mainly out of excitement. An updated version, which I'm eager to release this week, will feature better balancing, one or two additional gameplay 'modes' (one of which being the 10-levelled 'Tea Party Challenge'), and an improved installer.

Improved installer? I've installed many a mods and private servers on mmo's and this has to be the easiest of them all. You even give the option to reset back to normal too. None of which I've ever seen before :) I do look forward to anything else you want to release though so keep it up I have had a blast with this so far, again thank you.

Top Bottom