• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

boss mania

Status
Not open for further replies.

Laurence Barnes

Still not dead. Just not really here any more.
Premium
i think there are more bosses on here than boss fights on dmc 1 list:hell vanguard cerebrus angi rudra vergil 1 leviathans hart nevan beowulf geryon vergil 2 doppleganger lady arkham arkhams legions vergil 3 (and of course) jester oh i almost forgot the lovable (more like annoying)GIGAPEDE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BUT IT ALL MAKES MORE EXCITMENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Why does everyone think Gigapede is annoying/hard? He's easy IMO. All you have to do is use Doppelganger and smash his skull in.

On topic, I do believe this game had a lot of bosses. I thought it was a nice choice. Having repeated bosses is pretty lame. BTW, why does everyone bash DMC4 for repeating bosses and not DMC1? I don't understand...

Laurence Barnes

Premium
yeah i know by the way thanks for tip oh when fighting him u might know this already but when fighting him jump on his head and slash away he cant get u off unless he goes in a tunnel or does the flip move p.s. giga pede is not hard just annoying when he flies really fast or when your trying to do something and he shoots toes purple balls

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
You should've seen the youtube video where Katrinonus was fighting Gigapede. She actually unlocked Easy Automatic mode because of that fight! She died thirteen times, on GIGAPEDE! Seriously!

The crazy demon

Metal Gear Vindicare.
What i gigapede is so easy i even killed it just hitting in his tail cause i dont wanted to waste time walking towards the head,even with guns i killed it in my firt fight with it.

And is true it has a great number of bosses this game

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
I just wait for the head, jump on him, and give him a good kicking... (gigapede that is)

Cerberus, Nevan and Arkham p***ed me off the most.
They are the only bosses i have been stuck on.

At the moment, I'm trying to beat Arkham on Dante Must Die... The first half of the battle goes really well, then, when Vergil comes in, Dante gets killed in three hits!!!
Nevan gets to me, because, when her health bar is on the last quarter, she'll chase you around the opera house until she kisses your character and drains you of your health.
And Cerberus was also a pain in the butt on DMD mode too. I had to work out a strategy.

Sparda™

Gigapede is a piece of cake actually.

Equip A&R, and when he's about to launch his purple orbs, get near there and start swinging the swords. They will deflect the orbs back at him. The more you deflect, the more the damage.

Darth Angelo

Tuck-yet-chi-say-denie trieve trick-dis-nie
Sparda™;208443 said:
Gigapede is a piece of cake actually.

Equip A&R, and when he's about to launch his purple orbs, get near there and start swinging the swords. They will deflect the orbs back at him. The more you deflect, the more the damage.

Cool I didn't know about that thanks. Does it need to be perfectly timed or does it work as long as you are swinging them?

aka958

Don't trust people
^It works just swinging, of course that's when it shoots the purple balls.
I've done that, just didn't remember how...

It's a piece of cake, use either Cerberus or Agni and Rudra to kill it. The first time I fought it I killed it with just Ebony and Ivory.

Cerberus is one of the easiest bosses, just don't go rampage and you got it right where you want it. Every move is readable and even easier avoidable with trickster.

Arkham can be a pain, especially when I lose my Devil trigger and style button when Vergil came in... Hate that he does... I want to be able to dodge the attacks! I want to use DT to take lesser damage and no stagger but Vergil stops that.

Nevan is also easy, it takes a little longer learning her moves patterns and how to dodge them but it's a breeze when you know how to do. When Nevan tries to kiss you, jump away and shoot her from a distance, she is bound to give up. I also think you can hit her in DT while she is trying to kiss you (she can't do that while your in DT).

Laurence Barnes

Premium
on nevan when she launches at u just jump over her she should just stand there till u land i knew that thing deflecting thoes purple orbs and heres a hint that works on all boses but hell vanguard and gigapede listen carefully equip angi and rudra and nevan as your second wepon use a&r air hike then quickly change wepon to nevan and use air raid make sure u have super dante that makes it easy then just carry on shootin some times you might have to move to dodge projectiles this should help u all

aka958

Don't trust people
:D
Good to know, but try to use the Edit button instead of double posting. It's better that way.
My name doesn't have any space inbetween, so it is aka958.
But also, that trick you had doesn't give that much style and it is pretty much relentless spamming. You are supposed to get a high style rank and fight with style so it looks cool and you got a fun time making tactics against the bosses. Also gotta remember that by the time someone gets super dante noone needs that trick because they have already mastered the fighting against every boss or at least made it through. Then all that's left after that is getting high ranks.

Laurence Barnes

Premium
oh yeah well its basically just to play around sort of but comeon it is a good move forgetting ranks oh by the way i need tips on how to upgrade trickster gunslinger and royal guard in a easyer way it takes way too long the way i do it

aka958

Don't trust people
Do the start of mission 5 and as fast as you kill Jester start it over. Killing Jester gives you 5000EXP. Easy peasy is what I say. Don't forget to save afterwards. (on any difficulty, I did it on normal. I think you can do it on easy.)

Laurence Barnes

Premium
i dont care what dificulty just as long as i do it thnx for the tip so when u fight him is it with any wepon or that type of style

Laurence Barnes

Premium
no i mean if u had gunslinger are u aloud to use a sword and when u beat the boss u automaticaly get the exp

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom