• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

boom baby! i'm back!

Status
Not open for further replies.

RedRose

Kael
i've been gon for a very very long time but you know what? i'm back in buisness baby and all set up with a new avatar and sig as well! i finaly have a constant interent connection so i'll be able to be on for much more often, also just for ****s and giggles i'm going to take on sig and avatar comisions possibly here in the future once i get a few that have already stacked up at other sites. but in the mean time you can note me what you'd like and i'll get to it when i can.

Meg

Hey there! Good to see you're back. I don't know if you remember though. :oops:

RedRose

Kael
Weeell......let's get to know each other now! XD I'm Meg and....hmm...*doesn't know what to say* :oops:

eh i'm simple enough. I'm an artist, currently unemployed and trying to get a job right now. i love DMC (why else would i be here?) I want to become a profesional artist but as of recently i've been debating if that's really the career i want to go for cause i'm starting to think i'm not good enough....-_-' idk lately i've been miserable for several reasons. though i'm not usualy like this, so i appologise in advance.

Meg

eh i'm simple enough. I'm an artist, currently unemployed and trying to get a job right now. i love DMC (why else would i be here?) I want to become a profesional artist but as of recently i've been debating if that's really the career i want to go for cause i'm starting to think i'm not good enough....-_-' idk lately i've been miserable for several reasons. though i'm not usualy like this, so i appologise in advance.
D'aw! Don't say you're not good enough. ;_; If you believe you can do something then you can do it. It may not be easy, but if that's what you want then it will be worth all the hard work. Don't give up! ^^

RedRose

Kael
D'aw! Don't say you're not good enough. ;_; If you believe you can do something then you can do it. It may not be easy, but if that's what you want then it will be worth all the hard work. Don't give up! ^^

you don't even understand, human kind has turned into a big sack of ****, and i'm tired of it. all we ****ing care about is money and fame and the only people who get that. people screw eachother over for stupid **** as well. people take pleasure in another's pain and it;s disgusting. the only way people get ahead in life is to trample others over even in the art worl if not especialy in it. there are people younger than me doing better than i am. which leads me to think what the **** am i doing wrong?

Osaka

trollololol
you don't even understand, human kind has turned into a big sack of ****, and i'm tired of it. all we ****ing care about is money and fame and the only people who get that. people screw eachother over for stupid **** as well. people take pleasure in another's pain and it;s disgusting. the only way people get ahead in life is to trample others over even in the art worl if not especialy in it. there are people younger than me doing better than i am. which leads me to think what the **** am i doing wrong?

You took the red pill and opened your eyes to the world: Welcome to life, pal! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom