• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Blue VS Red

Status
Not open for further replies.

vergil121

What A Big Surprise
I looked on the official japanese Devil May Cry 4 website and looked closely at the character section. I noticed that Nero's name is filled in with a sort of BLUE cloud,mist etc. The exact same is in Dantes except its a RED cloud, mist etc. Dante's theme colour has always been RED throughout the games. Vergil's theme colour has always been BLUE. This proves there maybe a link between Nero and Vergil.

Could they be the same person? Or could it just be a coincidence...?

What do you guys think?

maverick7

i think there is a connection between nero and vergil. nero = nelo angelo. vergil might've return only that he must've either renincarnated or he disguised himself to look like an ordinary person

openyourmind

No but the old epic poems that Dante Algheri used to write mentioned Nero don't remember what about but so far the games have drawn similarities from the two lol

Atredus

The Great Destroyer
Well think about this. Dante wears red, Vergil wears blue. What do you get when you mix red and blue together? Purple, and isn't Nero's jacket mainly purple?

anit4e

Gaara *kiss*
yeah you're right and do you notice when the DMC 4 site loads in the begining the SWORD GUY in the middle first its RED,then PURPLE and at the end BLUE?? three colours

Atredus

The Great Destroyer
That's true. Even the logo for DMC 4 is in red and blue. Nero, in my eyes, seems to be a mixing Vergil and Dante. The jacket, the RED Queen and the BLUE Rose, and also. . . remember the famous JACKPOT scene in DMC 3? The Blue Rose gun has two barrels, one on top of the other, just like Dante and Vergil's pose with Ebony and Ivory. Even the Red Queen looks like Rebellion and the Yamato mixed together.

It seems that both Vergil AND Dante, not just Vergil, are linked to Nero.

anit4e

Gaara *kiss*
yeah yeah ooohh this is gonig to be some HELL OF A STORY its so mixed up and freaky with the cincidence betwen all of the three characters I LOVE IT :D

Atredus

The Great Destroyer
That is for certain. My only concern is that Nero will turn out to be a clone of Dante and Vergil. Though it would be a bad turnout, I would like something less predictable. But they way things are looking, this may be the case. Either way, Im sure it will be an awesome game.

Oh, and here is another think I noticed. Dante's hair is always styled down, whereas Vergil has his spiked back. In the trailer, Nero's hair in the front looks a bit spiked back, but the back looks styled down, almost like Squall from FFVIII.

orochi47

vergils is not nero capcom said he would be in 4 as the same person he was in dmc3 besides when dante was fighting nero he was holding back a lot as if they were fighting in similar way as if a 5 yr old would try to take on his 17 yr old sibling.when dante fights vergil dante has to put forth maximum effort (which got him owned in the first 2 fights!) also vergil doesnt believe in firearms

DarkSlayer.

INSANE BUFFOON!!!
orochi47;15163 said:
vergils is not nero capcom said he would be in 4 as the same person he was in dmc3 besides when dante was fighting nero he was holding back a lot as if they were fighting in similar way as if a 5 yr old would try to take on his 17 yr old sibling.when dante fights vergil dante has to put forth maximum effort (which got him owned in the first 2 fights!) also vergil doesnt believe in firearms

Assuming you are referring to vergil, when/where did capcom say he will be in 4?:huh:

Sleeping Giant

Atredus;14976 said:
What do you get when you mix red and blue together? Purple, and isn't Nero's jacket mainly purple?

Sparda's devil trigger aura in DMC 3 (when arkham had the force edge) was also purple......and in DMC 1 in the final battle Sparda was more purple than brown as in DMC 3.All this lead me to believe that Nero is some version of Sparda....as I said before he maybe a reincarnated Sparda or a cloned Sparda.....but what would be best for me to hear is that he is the original Sparda but somehow lost his memories, I mean we never knew for certain how Sparda died, or if he even died at all, we just took DMC 1's narrator's word for it.

Atredus

The Great Destroyer
Sleeping Giant;15387 said:
Sparda's devil trigger aura in DMC 3 (when arkham had the force edge) was also purple......and in DMC 1 in the final battle Sparda was more purple than brown as in DMC 3.All this lead me to believe that Nero is some version of Sparda....as I said before he maybe a reincarnated Sparda or a cloned Sparda.....but what would be best for me to hear is that he is the original Sparda but somehow lost his memories, I mean we never knew for certain how Sparda died, or if he even died at all, we just took DMC 1's narrator's word for it.

This is a posibility, I am not doubting that. However, I hope that isn't the case. That would be too expected, and would not be as exciting as something completely out of left field. Nero's outfit does sport some similarities to Sparda's outfit. Maybe the demon possessing his arm is Sparda. But maybe not. However, I would much rather like to see a connection between Vergil, Nero, and Dante than Sparda and Nero.

Atredus

The Great Destroyer
Yeah. And Sparda possessing him would explain why Nero's clothes look similar to Sparda's. This make more sense to me than Vergil for many reasons, but one of the main reasons is Nero's use of the Blue Rose. If Vergil was possessing the arm, Nero would not be using a gun. Sparda on the other hand used Luce and Ombra. And in order to throw us off, Capcom gave Nero one gun instead of two. But even still, the gun has two barrels. Also, the Red Queen looks like a mixture of the Force Edge or Rebellion (size wise) and the Yamato (blade shape).

I think either Nero is a mixture of Dante and Vergil or Nero's arm is possessed by Sparda.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom