• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Blue Hair Dante

ZellKyou

Well, when i saw Golden Hair Dante mod, i was lookin around for more different color hair dante mods, but didnt find any for my favorite color, blue.
So i took initiative and just did my self, after a grueling minute i was done and behold, my first mod xD
;;;Download Link;;;
www.mediafire.com/?t7mnzm3221v20mc

Screenshots
This is how it looks by itself
Old Color
DMC-DevilMayCry2013-2-4-20-54-11-203_zps95b64a28.png

Updated the color: (only the hair texture is changed in this mod your character will not look like this)
DMC-DevilMayCry2013-2-6-19-31-45-714_zps6b88a46c.png

Since i only messed with the hair texture, you can use it along side another mod (This one is Lightside Dante)
DMC-DevilMayCry2013-2-4-20-31-10-402_zps9a0cdb92.png

Or you can use it with multiple mods at once (Using Coat and eyes from Dragon Dante, gloves from Mix Dante Anime
and pants/shirt/tattoos from Flame Dante)
DMC-DevilMayCry2013-2-4-20-37-42-509_zpsb7593882.png

*I do no take credit for the other mods used in my last two screenshots all credit goes to the talented people that made them*

Notes: Since this is my first mod, it isn't perfect, so this only works on dante's original costume, sorry if thats a let down

Railazel

The blue stands out alot. You might want to tone it down a bit or somehow make it blend in more with the fade of his hair.

Steve

Fearfully and wonderfully made
Admin
Congrats on releasing your first mod!

Perhaps a softer blue might make for a more natural look? I agree with Railazel; the current hue does seem a little garish. Still, it does kinda suit Dante's new punkish attitude!

Top Bottom