• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Blue Exorcist

GamblingGambitCloud

LoD Come Back!!!
I've always wanted to see a crossover between blue exorcist and devil may cry. I cannot find any images of Rin Okumura and Dante together (which is weird because deviantart is filled with anime and video game fans, surely someone would have thought of it). Since I can't find any pics of them together, I figured a mod turning Dante into Rin Okumura is the next best step since they are both half-demon demon hunters. This is what he looks like in case anyone is wondering.
Rin%20Okumura%20GEM%20000.jpg

rin_okumura_by_narutolover6219-d3j4m4e.png

VOLPE

SSStylish Swordsman
I've always wanted to see a crossover between blue exorcist and devil may cry. I cannot find any images of Rin Okumura and Dante together (which is weird because deviantart is filled with anime and video game fans, surely someone would have thought of it). Since I can't find any pics of them together, I figured a mod turning Dante into Rin Okumura is the next best step since they are both half-demon demon hunters. This is what he looks like in case anyone is wondering.
Rin%20Okumura%20GEM%20000.jpg

rin_okumura_by_narutolover6219-d3j4m4e.png

whats blue exorcist?

VOLPE

SSStylish Swordsman
It's an anime/manga about twin brothers who are sons of a demon who are trained by priests to hunt demons. It's really awesome. It sounds a lot like Devil May Cry and it's in the same niche, but it is, to me anyway, more like Soul Eater.

Sweet i love soul eater ill look this up later when i have time

GamblingGambitCloud

LoD Come Back!!!
touche...I said demon, but like I said, it's been a while, but it is pretty awesome....I'm surprised I can't find any Blue Exorcist/DMC crossover art

tumblr_ls3gb0ecgM1qigv47o1_500.png

It's not much but i found this, i too think it's a pretty interesting series and i wouldn't mind seeing a crossover mod for one of the games.
I was looking everywhere for a fanart of them two because I thought the idea of both series are similar in some way :lol:
And now this kawaii drawing-thingy is too cute.

Top Bottom