• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Bloody Palace Rougelike?

devil_inside123

The devil in the dark
How'd yall feel if in the next DMC game Dante's BP was set up like a Rougelike akin to Isaac, you start with basic rebellion, E&I and as you go through the floors you have different ways of obtaining his various weapons throughout the series, like if you beat a floor in certain amount of time with an s rank or higher you can pickup agni and rudra and add them to your load out. Maybe not as default but an option I suppose. Just was thinking of a way for it to be less monotonous on multiple tries in a short time.i get to floor 70 or 89, them die and don't feel like playing it again but find myself dumping hours into the binding of Isaac because of the variety of each run

Dr. Cheesesteak

I love action roguelikes/lites, so I'd probably love this lol. We've seen AAA companies embrace roguelike/lites this past year (Deathloop, Returnal, GetsuFumaDen), so I don't see why Capcom shouldn't jump on and try it out. They'd probably make an amazing one.

Top Bottom