• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Bloody Palace Attempt Numbers?

Gray Knight

I've recently given bloody palace a try after a lot of trepidation and Just curious how long/ how many attempts did it take you guys on average to get through it all?
I just recently tried my third attempt at beating Vergil's Bloody Palace in DMC3 and I just got to the very end, whittle Vante down to 2 hits left and died right there. So how much did it normally take you guys to beat the palace?

Director Bison

King of Games
Premium Elite
Premium
i have yet to even attempt DMC3's bloody place with Dante
never really got around to it

i don't think DMC 3 with Vergil took me that many trys
no more then 5 attempts
and yes i also died against Vante

but this was after i already beat DMC 4's bloody palace which took me many many attempts i was only able to beat it like 2 years ago and i had the game since it came out
now i can beat bloody place with Nero no problem

but my Dante is not that reliable i have beat DMC4's bloody palace with him at least twice but it hit or miss

also i consider getting to stage 9001 beating DMC2's bloody palace i have done that with dante after 4 or so trys

DmC bloody palace took me around 3 or 4 trys i know one of those attempts mundus 1 shot killed me (like my whole life bar gone 1 hit)

any other bloody palace i have not attempted yet

Absent Nova

Phantom Thief
DMC3's BP took me quite a few tries because of that damn 3 Hell Vanguard floor. Thank you based Royal Guard.

As for DMC4 I beat it in my 2nd try with an S rank with Nero of course. I don't want to even attempt Dante since I'm so terrible with him.

berto

I Saw the Devil
I have no idea. I've died so many times it's hard to keep track. I have beaten them on DMC 3 & 4, and I think I beaten it on DmC but it has been ages since I played.

aoshi

I've beaten DMC 4 Bloody palace. Its hard to try again in the same day as its exhausting after one run till say floor 80 and beyond. So i would try once a day and beat it eventually with both Dante and Nero.With vergil, it seemed too easy and clock was jus giving me so much time. I didn't want to play that easy. However the later stages could be hard as DT is crucial for vergil and we cannot waste too much of that.

Top Bottom