• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Blogger!

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
Hi guys!
Just wanted to know if there is anyone else here, aside from VB, Nic and myself, who are on Blogger?

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
^*glomp*!
I ish now following you. Return the favour? Apparently the more followers you have, the more people become interested in reading and following your blog.
Btw I'm not expecting anyone to actually read my blog if they didn't want to...but followers will be given virtual cookies!

Ish for you Meg:
bx0123-4_shortbread-cookies_s4x3_lg.jpg

V

Oldschool DMC fan
^*glomp*!
I ish now following you. Return the favour? Apparently the more followers you have, the more people become interested in reading and following your blog.

I don't think that's strictly true... I have 1083 followers and hardly anyone can be bothered to comment or follow what's going on there. XD

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
^ Following ^_^

@Lexy I know followers don't necessarily equal loyal readers or commenters, but from what I've seen on blogger is that the more followers you have, the more people will be inclined to follow your blog as well. 'Popularity' is in the numbers. Most people only follow because 'everyone else is following' so they presume the blog must be good. It might turn out not to be their thing. Then again, it might. It's all about networking - can't get anywhere in this world without a network, and blogger is one way to establish that.

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
If anyone wants mine its :
vergilsbitchgamingblog.blogspot.com

EDIT: I think i've sorted out the comment problems

V

Oldschool DMC fan
@Lexy I know followers don't necessarily equal loyal readers or commenters, but from what I've seen on blogger is that the more followers you have, the more people will be inclined to follow your blog as well. 'Popularity' is in the numbers. Most people only follow because 'everyone else is following' so they presume the blog must be good. It might turn out not to be their thing. Then again, it might. It's all about networking - can't get anywhere in this world without a network, and blogger is one way to establish that.

You're right on the money. The only reason I have that many followers is because I'm a networking hound and I add fellow arty people. Or I'm trying to be a networking hound - I think every aspiring artist out there has the same idea, that we all need to add add add or we'll never get seen. It does raise your chance of being seen and if people see you have many followers they think you're more worth following because so many others have... or something like that. In truth though, I don't know if it helps all that much, but it can't hurt to try.

Edit: I'm in the process of stripping some of the older stuff from my blog and tidying it up and when I'm done I'll add you guys.

Chaos Raiden

Avid Gamer & Reviewer
^ Following ^_^

Thanks. :D You can 'get' any video game soundtracks that you are looking for in my blog if you want. :D

EDIT: Now following your blog. :D

Top Bottom