• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Blizzard Entertainment/Diablo 3

wallE156

The Devil's Advocate
There is a podcast/internet show called Invisible Walls on Gametrailers.com. And assuming I understood them correctly, Blizzard may have just become my favorite video game company. According to the gentlemen on Invisible Walls, Blizzard is introducing what I would consider to be a monumental feature in Diablo 3. There will be 2 auction houses set up in the game, one where you can sell things you find to other players for in-game gold. Nothing new about that. But apparently the other auction house lets you sell things to other players for actual money! How awesome is that!? Especially considering that the Diablo games have randomly generated item drops (with the exception of some bosses) so you could make an easy $5-$10 off an item you found on some random zombie! Now some of you might be skeptical that anyone will even buy anything from this auction house. Understandable. I definitely won't be buying anything from it. But when you think about games like Farmville and how much real money some people spend to get extra stuff, it should make you a believer. I'm not saying that you could (or should) use this as a primary source of income or anything, but I think being able to make some easy pocket money off of a video game is really cool.

Here's the link if you want to listen.

http://www.gametrailers.com/video/episode-171-invisible-walls/718640

aka958

Don't trust people
I knew about this a while ago.
You SHOULD know how MANY that are raging over it. Seriously, they go like "Now the rich will get the best gear and they will be the best. Thanks Blizzard for ruining the game I was so highly anticipating. -.-".
However, I would be thrilled if it didn't require a credit card (I'm like 100% sure it does). Lacking credit cards. ;_;

Emerald

has the manliest avatar on the site
This is a neat idea, but not one I'd use.

I CAN'T WAIT FOR DIABLO 3 THOUGH EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE--

Top Bottom