• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Black Ops Zombies

Richtofen

Nein, not ze puppies!
Premium
Well, aside from using already dead leaders (or almost dead, I don't know) in the game and using the Cuban missle crisis as an excuse...It looks fun to kick some zombie a**. :p

GamblingGambitCloud

LoD Come Back!!!
i am strongly against the idea of them using kennedy for this...i mean come on....and putting him on the SAME team as castro.....now that is bull****

Meg

GamblingGambitCloud;286609 said:
i am strongly against the idea of them using kennedy for this...i mean come on....and putting him on the SAME team as castro.....now that is bull****

Well it could have been worse. They could have put Hitler and Churchill on the same team. :dry:

Meg

GamblingGambitCloud;286620 said:
yes but are there conspiracy theorists who say that hitler had churchill killed?

Wouldn't know about that, but that is a topic for another day.

GamblingGambitCloud

LoD Come Back!!!
im just saying it's kind of insulting when u place people who planned to kill eachother on the same team....especially when one succeeded

Meg

SpawnShooter;286634 said:
^i HATE Treyarch with a passion, hmph, they aint no infinity ward:dry:

Well its all we got. So what are we gonna do about it? OH! I got it.
gun.gif
Yeah.

V

Oldschool DMC fan
How original, another zombie game. Why they're keeping it under wraps I don't know, given Red Dead Redemption, Wolfenstein, the last CoD, etc.

I'm hardly piddling my pants over another one, guys. ¬_¬

Top Bottom