• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Big Ben, Here I Come!

Status
Not open for further replies.

cheezMcNASTY

Entertain me.
Premium
Salmon are a delicious fish who are often characterized by their migratory patterns. Wherever a salmon is born, it will find that same location when it is time to lay eggs.

I've never been much of an egg-layer, but it's been a year so I'll be visiting my old friends in Philadelphia for a week starting monday.

"Why post it two days in advance?", you are no doubt pondering to yourself, drumming your fingers with curiosity on your signature Hello Kitty keyboards.

The answer is simple: I do not want to spend a whole day driving. I plan to stay up to a ridiculous hour watching season 3 of Breaking Bad (great show) and rise at 7 AM to work all day.
"Why, that's ridiculous!"
STFU, I'M NOT FINISHED YET.
When I get off work at 5 PM tomorrow, I will be completely exhausted and go to sleep at a ridiculously early hour, thus allowing me to naturally wake up at 3-4AM and be past Pittsburgh by rush hour. I will then drive downstream and arrive at camp by sunrise. hopefully with enough survivors, we will set ourselves into position and attack the enemy as per our training. the odds may be against us but i have complete confidense in the abilities of my men. when the objective is complete we will break for lunch and rendezvous two clicks south.

"OH I GET IT NO---"
129027241574844618.jpg

"so...why are you telling us all this?"
the answer is simple. Asparagus.

no...but seriously, i'm going away for a week come sunday. see everyone when i get back.

aka958

Don't trust people
You could've gotten a much better Falcon Punch pic imo. :c

You made me get an interest in the sound of the word Asparagus when I read your thread. I think I should keep that in mind. Asparagus and cheese might be a good combo...

Good luck Cheez, I hope everything will go as planned.

Meg

I hate asparagus with a burning passion. :p
See you later Cheez: you will be missed. :)

cheezMcNASTY

Entertain me.
Premium
Well, I'm back for better or worse. It was a 9.5-10 hour trip each way. I pulled in about an hour ago and any normal human being would have gone to bed. As some of you may know, I'm gifted with the power of insomnia so I took a shower and am doing laundry as we speak.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom