• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Beware The Batman discussion.

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
self explanatory.

I wish other characters got exposure but im digging this take on Batman and like the focus on the lesser known villains.

I hope we get to see the outsiders join the show.

Thoughts?

meg5493

Praise the Sun!
I preferred Batman the Brave and the bold. I don't know Beware the Batman has an animation style that bothers me. :/

Jak

i like turtles
Supporter 2014
the animation bugs me, but the show itself is pretty good. i was surprised that they would go the route they did. i also like them going with the lesser known villains. nice job so far

Chancey289

Fake Geek Girl.
Beware The Batman? *watches, throws tv out window and goes back to watching Batman:The Animated Series*

ROCKMAN X

Keyser Söze
Don't compare this thing to The Incredibles. The Incredibles is one of the greatest superhero movies of all time.
Well tbf its not that bad its just something new.

Only thing i feel unjustified is that they cancelled young justice for this they could have kept both.

meg5493

Praise the Sun!

Only thing i feel unjustified is that they cancelled young justice for this they could have kept both.

Great idea cancel Teen Titans Go bring back Young Justice problem solved!

Reactions: Jak

Chancey289

Fake Geek Girl.

This is just another one of those superheroes shows that are not genuine but a calculated product to cater to a certain audience. I remember reading the people who work on this show was pulling inspiration from Nolan's Dark Knight trilogy and that was already a fail for me.

A lot of great superheroes shows are getting cancelled in favor if these new ones that don't have heart. Avengers Earth's Mightiest Heroes was cancelled for a new Avengers show with the line up from the movie no less. Oh Falcon is in it but he's been confirmed for the 2nd Captain America film so let's start the promotion now. Also we're getting another Hulk show because he was the fan favorite in the Avengers.

Banking off of that now. Instead of making good honest sophisticated superhero cartoons they are scrapping existing ones for new shows with a more contemporary image.

One show I really miss is Spectacular Spider-Man. I'm a massive Spidey fan and that show knew how to capture the spirit of the comics and was a worthy successor to the Spider-Man animated series from the 90s.

ROCKMAN X

Keyser Söze
This is just another one of those superheroes shows that are not genuine but a calculated product to cater to a certain audience. I remember reading the people who work on this show was pulling inspiration from Nolan's Dark Knight trilogy and that was already a fail for me.
idk what you mean by that i don't see how the extremely cartoony Beware the batman has anything to do with DK trilogy

Other than the weird character designs i think the show is very interesting and fresh,its just like how Brave&bold old mixed with new ideas.[qutote]One show I really miss is Spectacular Spider-Man. I'm a massive Spidey fan and that show knew how to capture the spirit of the comics and was a worthy successor to the Spider-Man animated series from the 90s.[/quote]I have to agree the "Ultimate spiderman" is IMO meant for retarded kids.

I like spideman's catchphrases&wisecracks but this show is just horribly written its like some hardcore spiderman fanboy got off his meds and wrote the script for the show.

Its like DMC4's dante annoying for me i never wanted to punch my fav character in the face so bad.

Jak

i like turtles
Supporter 2014
i just don't see why CN cancelled two DC nation shows to premiew two new DC nation shows. not due to CN having 4 dc shows is bad, but they had time. all they had to do was stop airing shows that nobody watches and reruns like half naked animals and scaredy the squirrel and hero: 108. nobody watches that **** anymore. get rid of it and bring back shows that people actually watch on your channel

KRSkull

Well i saw the first episode of this show. and its not bad but it can be better. the Graphics reminds me of the cutscenes from a PS1 game.

Jak

i like turtles
Supporter 2014
It's ICK!
It's better than Batman brave & the bold but not by much.
I'm sorry but i'll take & like Teen titans Go over Beware The Batman any day.
I actually skip Beware The Batman & watch Teen titans Go lol.
beware the batman is gonna be that show thats gonna have to grow on me like batman the brave and the bold.

Top Bottom