• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Best/Worst Game Character Couples

Meg

In honor of Valentine's day I thought I'd make this thread! :lol: What game characters do you think would make a good couple? What about bad couples?

Here's the best (as well as the worst XD) game couple I could think of. (Its actually a favorite of mine ;)):

Lighnting (FFXIII) and Dante (DMC)

This would either be the perfect example of the old "opposites attract" or an unsettling case of "Headline: Woman kills husband for being annoying."

I mean think about it! Dante; goof ball, arrogant, over confident, and obnoxious. Lightning; serious, stoic, reserved, and has a tendency to punch annoying trench coat wearing guys. This would either be love at first sight, or Dante laughing as Lightning tries to get him to shut up. Or both I guess. XD

EDIT: Do me a favor and add a mental "T" to the thread title will you?" :lol:

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Re: Bes/Worst Game Character Couples

Leon Kennedy and Claire Redfield.

C'mon, someone had to have seen that coming.

Sparda's rejected son

For Edenoi!
Premium
Supporter 2014

If this could be any video game couple my are:
Link & Talim

I always felt Zelda series's greatest warrior (and possibably the greatest video game warrior in video game history) and the beauiful innocent Talim from Soul Calibur would be perfect for each other. I wrote a old fan fiction about that too :lol:

Richtofen

Nein, not ze puppies!
Premium

Bayonetta/Dante :lol:

I just like the pair...They both like taunting and teasing their enemies and what not...they both have lots in common yet not so much either.

SpawnShooter

This partys getting crazy
Best

Dante & Trish

I know its sick, I KNOW but I always liked the idea of them being together, it makes me warm inside^_^

Although if they had kids, I don't know would they be like clones of Dante, maybe 3/4 demon or a green chocobo or something, oh wait that has to be with a "great" Dante...or am I getting confused?

Worst

Navi the fairy(Zelda) & Nemisis

what would there kids look like!

this is great fun :lol:

V

Oldschool DMC fan
SpawnShooter;300447 said:
Best

Dante & Trish

I know its sick, I KNOW but I always liked the idea of them being together, it makes me warm inside^_^

...but Trish isn't really Dante's mother, she's an homunculus/demon. If Dante finds her attractive and/or is protective because of that connection to her, it actually sounds more sweet than sexual.

Satsui no Hado

BUY ONE THOUSAND GIFTS!!!
Worst Pairings:
Sephiroth X Aerith(Both from FF7)-Seriously FF fans?Could you have thought of a pairing that is a bit more...I dunno...possible?

Wesker X Claire(Both from Resident Evil)-Same reason as Sephiroth X Aerith.

Luke X Tear(Both from Tales of the Abyss)-They just don't suit each other.

Aqua X Vanitas(Both from Kingdom Hearts:Birth By Sleep)-KH fans,please don't make me vomit.

Best Pairings:
K' X Kula(Both from King of Fighters)-They just seem adorable together,plus they just seem like they really like each other.

Edge X Reimi(Both from Star Ocean 4)-Childhood friends and all that,plus it really does warm my heart when I see these two act so nice to each other at one point.

Jin X Tsubaki(Both from Blazblue)-I know that it isn't so likely...but I actually find them a cute couple and I'd rather NOT HAVE JIN AS A CHARACTER THAT WAN'TS TO HAVE INTERCOURSE WITH HIS BROTHER!!!
There are plenty of other worst/best pairings I can think of but I'd rather not say more.

Top Bottom