• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Best Video game OST's

Winterfrost

Shadow-of-Sundered-Star
Okay, before I posted this, I went through around 10 pages making sure I wasn't reposting.
If I am, let me know.
As the title says, post a youtube link or video of your favorite Video game OST of all time!
I'll start.

Chancey289

Fake Geek Girl.
Journey is a work of art. Beautiful soundtrack.
May not have had a good game in forever but the tunes were always rocking.
MGS 3 was a masterpiece.
This game was so memorable. I love the characters and the world.
Nobuo Uematsu is a master composer.

Kingdom Hearts as a series has a flawless soundtrack

Yume Nikki, these songs work better with the game and not by themselves but still deserves a mention

Katawa Shoujo has great music, really sets the mood like Yume Nikki to keep you immersed, they are both not visual novels however.

Metal Gear Rising, not one track I hate

Resident Evil, back in the day when the soundtrack actually helped amp up the horror, now the music in later Resident Evil games serves to remind you you're playing an interactive Micheal Bay movie.

There's plenty more I'll post, but people have to load embeded tracks and it takes a long time to load for people with bad internet like myself.

SugarMoon

It's One on One.
Favorite battle theme. Really get's you amped up.

Most memorable theme as a kid.

Current favorite theme.

Another childhood favorite.

Terrutas

This and pretty much all MGR soundtracks.

Kingdom Hearts Soundtrack, nuff said.

The others have pretty much already been posted. :p

Rayl

Pain and pleasure... I've got it all.
ALot of the videos aren't loading in the thread for me, probably due to my connection derping around so i'll just post some of my favourites assuming they haven't been posted.

I have so many wonderful memories from these games and this piece of music is probably the one i remember most fondly, i feel all the feels when i listen to this.

I played this when i was a kid and this game did two things: It kicked my ass and treated my ears. This game still kicks ass and probably always will.

One of the absolute best JRPGs i've ever played in my life topped off with an amazing soundtrack, the one i've linked being one of my favourites in the game, it made me happy to fly around and discover all the world had to offer and that feeling never fades no matter how many times i play it.

This game... well... it's an odd feeling really, i wouldn't dare say this is even close to being one of the better RPG's i've played in my life but i did enjoy the music and Megaman music can usually be counted on to deliver, this is no exception.

Final Fantasy IX is the best Final Fantasy and i will never change my mind on this.

Top Bottom