• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Best strategy for Cerberus DMD with Vergil?

Status
Not open for further replies.

aoshi

1)Spiral swords - Break the ice. Charge them and trick close to the heads. Use beowulff upper cut in close range which will make spiral swords to break ice for short seconds.
2)Judgement cuts - Once ice is broken - Judgement cut from a long range. Keep judgement cuts short to dodge any following attacks from the beast.While dodging attacks - charge judgement cut and release again.Same can be performed with force-edge.

Best way is to have charged attacks from long range such as spiral swords, Judgement cuts.

Another strat would be to use spiral swords on its legs that will bring beast down for a couple of seconds where it will be open for attacks. Spiral sword again and go for the head once it is down.

VMD Cerebrus

Spam style button for teleports whenever possible as beast can reach anywhere and u can stay close with style button.

V

Oldschool DMC fan
I just aerial rave/lunar phase the hell out of his heads with spiral swords on to take the ice off. Or killing the head that freezes first, followed by the icicle drop head, because the other one is a pushover.

darkslayer13

Enma Katana no Kami
my strategy with Vergil for all dmc3 bosses is basically the same. use Beowulf to beat the crap out of it. it worked very well for me. for Cerberus i just used lunar phase repeatedly until he died. not much of a strategy but it worked perfectly then again i was on easy so a bit more strategy would probably be needed for higher difficulties but the basic concept should still work.

HQQR - Solid

THE AWESOME
1. Constant summoned swords fire (I use custom control scheme with fire button set to: L2
2. Round trip, while the "Round Trip" animation is still going on hold the "Melee" button once more to start the charging for judgement cut.
3. Wash, rinse, repeat :O

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom