• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Best characters

Meg

Which characters do you think are the best? Please note: Not necessarily your favorite characters Just wanted to make sure my point got across. ^_^ From an analytical standpoint, which are the most developed/interesting/believable/realistic/what have you characters you've come across in gaming?

Here's mine:

1. Zack Fair (CC:FFVII)- He's not just the fun comedy relief character. Sure, he's cheerful and positive, but he also has a lot of inner strength. He handles things maturely and really grows through the game.

2. Sofia Lamb (Bioshock 2)- While I like Andrew Ryan and Frank Fontaine I think Sofia Lamb is the best Bioshock villain. Neither Frank, nor Ryan can be considered insane, but Sofia Lamb is CRRRAAAZY! What she does to Eleanor for example. Anyone whose played Bioshock 2 to the end knows what I'm talking about. She's a great villain in my opinion.

3. Nathan Drake (Uncharted)- He's not your typical overpowered protagonist. He's always struggling to stay alive and everything he does takes effort. To me, that makes him one of the most realistic characters out there. He's also funny. Always a plus.

aka958

Don't trust people
1. Zack Fair (CC:FFVII) He is cheerful positive, and although so much bad things always happen to him he always keeps his spirit up. He protects his honor and embraces his dreams. *sniff* He DIED! T_T

2. Judge Gabranth / Noah von Rosenburg (FFXII) He has character, he has conflicts with himself and his hatred. He has epic dialogue... *sniff* He died! D:

3. Genesis Rapsodos (CC:FFVII) Epic quotes from Loveless, has style, poetic, etc. I'm pretty unsure if he is in my third place or not since he isn't the typical game character I have in my top lists though. *sniff* He LIVED! I hope he dies in the next FFVII sequel. XD

Satsui no Hado

BUY ONE THOUSAND GIFTS!!!
1.Travis Touchdown-No More Heroes Series
A badass,perverted,otaku,nerd assassin.Only a true badass can be all that.Plus his breaking the fourth wall power is almost greater than Deadpool's.Also,he has some of the most epic lines in video history.

2.Kratos-God of War Series
A man who kills gods for a living.And not just kills them,he BRUTALIZES them.He always make a b*tch out of the most badass of greek gods.

3.Albert Wesker-Resident Evil Series
A guy thats a combination of Dante and Neo Anderson.Also a man who is in my opinion:The most epic villain in Video Game history.A man who almost threw the entire world into chaos using a deadly virus.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Harry Mason: Silent Hill 1 & 3
An extremely realistic man, thrown into the desecrated town of Silent Hill by cruel fate. He would do anything, even brave demons, to save his daughter. And that's what makes him admirable in my eyes. However, due to old age, he succumbed to the horrors of Silent Hill many years later, and was killed.

Fortitudo: Bayonetta
The Cardinal Virtue of Fortitude. I found him rather polite, even for an angel. It was funny that he was still polite even after Bayonetta had shot him in the face quite a few times. And he's not really a bad guy, as evidenced by what he says. Quite the admirable character, who needed a bit more screen time, I think.

Affinity: Bayonetta
Yeah, I know, two from the same game. But the Affinities have so much personality to them I really couldn't leave them out. Bumbling morons, yes, but they manage to make it seem dignified somehow.

Top Bottom