• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Best and worst anime ever?

Vergillicious

You will not forget this devil's power!
And yes, you can only pick one. No "I can't there's so many to chose from" just pick one from what's the best and worst in your opinion.

VOLPE

SSStylish Swordsman
I dont know about worst ever but worst ive seen so far..and im sure ill get called out on this but..SOUL EATER.. the episodes not the manga simply because of the ending completely ruined it for me and now that i thin about it some of the episodes were crap too had the episodes been just like manga(perfect example fullmetal alchemist(YTV) and full metal alchemist brotherhood(manga)) it wouldve been much better

Pale Rider

Wickedly good
It's kinda depressing that you allow us to choose only one, but hey, you are the topic creator, you've got the power.

My choice of best anime is....... DEATH NOTE. Though I never liked the fact that whole Japanese police and half of FBI was taking orders from a guy who wasn't even legally/officially related to the police, but some of conversations were really intelligent and well thought out.

And I'm not gonna choose the worst anime because I believe that every anime, however bad it may be, got some positive things in it.

ROCKMAN X

Keyser Söze
And I'm not gonna choose the worst anime because I believe that every anime, however bad it may be, got some positive things in it.
I searched high&low and i think i've found at least one of the worst anime ever made which is fairly popular :-

As much as i remember this show from my childhood it just comes off as a shameless product pushing really really stupid show.. its kinda sad that i liked this show as a kid.

Although i personally think that all Moe&modern harem/comedy animes are god awful its just not made for me so who am i to judge?

Top Bottom