• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

best 360 free roamer

Steve

Fearfully and wonderfully made
Admin
It's hard to say really, since so many games can fit into that category depending on how what you define as a 'free roamer'. However, I'd say the best free roaming games for the Xbox 360 would be The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion and, to an extent, Mass Effect.

And maybe Grand Theft Auto 4 when that's finally released.

Dark Drakan

Admin
I actually enjoyed Crackdown, simple games formula but was a lot of fun while it lasted.

satan

I am Joe
I'M MORE INTO THE FABLE SIDE OF THINGS. YOU KNOW LIKE THE PERFECT FORMULA NOT TO MUCH FREE ROAM SO YOU DON'T GET BORED AND NOT TO MUCH LINEAR STORY PLAY FOR THE SAME REASON AND THE CHANCE TO BE GOOD OR BE AN A-HOLE TO EVERY ONE(I ALWAYS CHOOSE THE SECOND ONE) :)

Devil Razer

Drifter
Id have to ay oblivion at the mo.

Now who would class assasins creed as a free roamer or a game with free roaming elements?

Dark Drakan

Admin
Devil Razer;63253 said:
Id have to ay oblivion at the mo.

Now who would class assasins creed as a free roamer or a game with free roaming elements?

Yeah Oblivion definately one of the best, and Assassins Creed does have a type of free roam known as Flower Box instead of Sand Box gameplay. However i wouldnt say its totally freeroam as some areas are blocked off.

Top Bottom