• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Beowulf gaunlets

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nsis

Do you like it? Presently, I don't like it that much. I used to like it when I first played years ago on the PS-2, but now [on the PC where the controls sux but not that much], it feels just slow and uneffective [the moves]. Is it possible to be good player without using that weapon? I heard its important for a lot of battles, but I just don't like it, killing spiders and stuff with it isn't fun P:

Sparda™

Beowulf is a weapon that does lots of damage to enemies and bosses. It is the last weapon you get with Dante, on Mission 14. It has the most powerful moves, mentioning Real Impact on Swordmaster which lifts you up together with the enemy causing lots of damage. Bosses suffer big deal of damage too.

It is a weapon that is considered vital in gameplay by many gamers.

Nsis

Thanks for your explanation. I guess I should work on it then, I don't like that its slow but if its that good, then I shall start. If not for those dam keyboard controls, it would have been my favorite weapon... I cant even tell how to pull of combos when instead of really battens the game gives me numbers like 6 or 2, very annoying.

Nsis

I am just about to finish the game, then I will play with Vergil. Hmmm, I think I got used to it, its nice when you get to know it [thu its still slow and annoying when you fight spiders].

If I play as Vergil with the Beowulf gauntlets, will it be different?

Enigmatic_soldier

Evolve today!
vergil's attacks whit beowulf are faster srtronger and cooler than dantes well thats my opinion but they are still stronger and faster than dante's beowulf attacks

Nsis

Sounds good then, should try that... Which brings me to a new question, I just finished the game, what should I do? Start new with Vergil, or start anther one with Dante and try to master his abilities life and those stuff?

Vergilissexy

Wesker's #1 fan!
Devil slater is right, Vergil is faster and his moves are more entertaining. As for your question, go ahead and play as Vergil, you'll have plenty of time to master Dante he's not going anywhere. ^^

Nsis

Right, then ill play with Vergil, I heard its a bit harder, just what I need [a bit more of a challenge]. Anyway, pleas lock this topic, no use for him anymore...

RazielVergil

Nsis;95012 said:
Right, then ill play with Vergil, I heard its a bit harder, just what I need [a bit more of a challenge]. Anyway, pleas lock this topic, no use for him anymore...

tats really great!i recommend u to play as vergil cos u can damage enemies and bosses with 2 weapons at the SAME TIME!i m talking abt using the summoned swords n normal melee attacks 2gether to deal double damage....VERGIL ROCKS BABY =]

Sparda™

Vergil's moves are more acrobatic and have more raw force, but not stronger or deal more damage than Dante's. They are the same.

Haven

Devil May Cry's a Rockin Baby!
Vergilissexy;94993 said:
Have you tried it with Vergil Nsis? I think it's much better.

I reckon it's better with Vergil ^_^.

Anyway, I think it's an awesome powerful stylish weapon ;).

Nsis

I'm about half-way through the game with Vergil, and its just so awesome, he is much better then Dante, its a lot easier to finish bosses and faster. Dante is good, but Vergil is better :p

Enigmatic_soldier

Evolve today!
good for you i knew you would like it i think is cool being able to use 3 devil arms at the same time and his style is also cool.have a good time finishing the game with vergil

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom