• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Behold!

TerrorA

Don't mess with a Mage, bitch.
The Greatest sentence ever constructed by mankind. I found this on a fight thread. The TTGL vs Lovecraft

You're still thinking like a human. The SHEER AWESOME of TTGL would be enough to jolt Azzy (Aka Azathoth of Lovecraftian Lore) right out of its sleep. This would of course, cause the infinite destruction of infinite universes in an eyeblink... Azzy would then metaphoricly shake its head, turn around in the infinities of non existence, and find TTGL grinning back at it.
Sometimes your worst nightmares come true.

Stylish Nero

We Dem Boys!!
Okay......it sounds clever.....nope nah really....its just another idiotic/over the top response or comment about TTGL. These are common with the TTGL fandom.

Loopy

Devil hunter in training
If this is about awesome sentences, then I have one. It's just about pretentious enough to sound like you're an intellectual when saying it:

The sound of atrophy, the noise of salvation and damnation's collision in a parallel dimension to purgatory, the random rumbling of the bowels of the universe turned inside out to become a semblance of music complete with lyrical vantage points so convolutedly arcane to make comprehending them impossible, save for the few gnostically inclined aspirants bent in similar psychic permutations.

TerrorA

Don't mess with a Mage, bitch.
If this is about awesome sentences, then I have one. It's just about pretentious enough to sound like you're an intellectual when saying it:

The sound of atrophy, the noise of salvation and damnation's collision in a parallel dimension to purgatory, the random rumbling of the bowels of the universe turned inside out to become a semblance of music complete with lyrical vantage points so convolutedly arcane to make comprehending them impossible, save for the few gnostically inclined aspirants bent in similar psychic permutations.

Not bad, but try being intellectual at first and ending with a swear, like so:

Many individuals believe in Hell, an eternal purgatory for their countless transgressions, created when Seraphs rebelled against the Lord and were cast out. They believe that this place, fashioned by a God to punish those who have fallen from his eternal patience, will spend countless millennia having tortures inflicted on their eternal essence. Some believe that eventually, they can find redemption for their transgressions and escape the infinite abyss of despair. Me? My only question is, when I get there, will Lucifer put up a fight, or will he get off the throne and let me take my right place as ruler, like a good little bitch

Top Bottom