• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Before and After [pic heavy]

Daring Dylan

This is all we got now.
As people who read the WAYT thread should know, I've recently come out as Female to Male transgender about two months ago. After being promised to get something to bind my chest down with, a haircut, and new clothes, I have finally gotten it. And I wanted to share some before and after pics with you guys. I want to know if I look better as female or male, and if I look kind of guyish. =D

Before-
063.jpg

059.jpg

dani007.jpg

dani008.jpg

After-
dani010.jpg

dani012.jpg

What do you guys think? :)

V

Oldschool DMC fan
Tbh, I think you look fine as either. I'm not sure if that would be an unwelcome comment to you, but it's always been a compliment to me when I've heard it, I find being told I look feminine or whatever a bit disappointing. I actually like looking androgynous or not being easily pinned down, but I guess I do look more fem than not. You could be fine as a guy.

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
Not that anyone's opinion should matter which gender you look better in. I think you're a beautiful girl, and yes you can pass as a boy with the new look. Just keep in mind that what you look like doesn't define who you are.

Daring Dylan

This is all we got now.
Honestly, I do admit, you do look much like a male. I still see some of your female qualities, but those aren't as strong.

Yeah, you do look a lot like a male, as Nic said. I think it suits you too, but that's just me.
Thanks guys. :D

My intitial thoughts were; "Oh he's a good looking guuuuy!"

Sorry I had to. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pYihf3zrcp4
XD

You're the third person who's said that. Another one I got was from a gay guy who said "Please be an AAB male. You're so hot."

Tbh, I think you look fine as either. I'm not sure if that would be an unwelcome comment to you, but it's always been a compliment to me when I've heard it, I find being told I look feminine or whatever a bit disappointing. I actually like looking androgynous or not being easily pinned down, but I guess I do look more fem than not. You could be fine as a guy.
I'm kind of going for a andro/masculine look. And my biggest fear was that it'd be obvious I was a girl. Even though it's more accepted for women to dress and act masculine than it is for men to dress and act feminine.

Not that anyone's opinion should matter which gender you look better in. I think you're a beautiful girl, and yes you can pass as a boy with the new look. Just keep in mind that what you look like doesn't define who you are.
I know. This new look just makes me feel a lot better as a person. :)

Top Bottom