• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

bear with my insanity on this

Jak

i like turtles
Supporter 2014
waht if dante is real. what if devil may cry is real. and the first four games was like an exaggeration of dante's life. then we have the reboot of the series and this is where dante got **** pants. because it was so much more accurate to his life he got uncomfortable and told the guys at NT that he would kill them if they made a sequel. am i being somewhat logical here? and yes i am a bit faded but i can care less. i think better like this

Stylish Nero

We Dem Boys!!
waht if dante is real. what if devil may cry is real. and the first four games was like an exaggeration of dante's life. then we have the reboot of the series and this is where dante got **** pants. because it was so much more accurate to his life he got uncomfortable and told the guys at NT that he would kill them if they made a sequel. am i being somewhat logical here? and yes i am a bit faded but i can care less. i think better like this

Faded???

Are you high right now?

Martius

SSSmokin!
I dont what are you using but i advice to take smaller doses. Or stop watching matrix.

Jak

i like turtles
Supporter 2014
very
There is no spoon.
funny neo. but think about it. what if the writers of the devil may cry games are like prophets. and they were chosen to tell the tale of dante and vergil. of course the classics were slightly exaggerated for commercial purposes but the developers of DmC were given the vision and chose to tell it like it was. reminds me of the whole issue with chuck and the winchester bros. the books were called bad and dull compared to other horror books, just like DmC is compared to DMC as bad and dull. and after the series ended, the bros told chuck to stop publishing. sorta like how dante might be telling everyone to stop making DMC/DmC games because he doesn't want his pain to be everybody else's entertainment

Jak

i like turtles
Supporter 2014
very
There is no spoon.
funny neo. but think about it. what if the writers of the devil may cry games are like prophets. and they were chosen to tell the tale of dante and vergil. of course the classics were slightly exaggerated for commercial purposes but the developers of DmC were given the vision and chose to tell it like it was. reminds me of the whole issue with chuck and the winchester bros. the books were called bad and dull compared to other horror books, just like DmC is compared to DMC as bad and dull. and after the series ended, the bros told chuck to stop publishing. sorta like how dante might be telling everyone to stop making DMC/DmC games because he doesn't want his pain to be everybody else's entertainment

darkslayer13

Enma Katana no Kami
i have a question. have you ever been to tvtropes.org because this it the type of thing that is on tvtropes Wild Mass Guessing pages. ( well it's mostly claims that various characters are Haruhi Suzumiya and/or a Time Lord but there are things like this to)

sylvanas

One Hell of a Member
you do know you're making a comparison between DMC and Supernatural right?
i mean, neither of them are real. Think about it. If DMC were real, we'd all see the demons running around and killing people. Plus some of the fangirls, i'm not gonna say me, r gonna tie Dante up and keep him in one of their closets lol.

Loopy

Devil hunter in training
you do know you're making a comparison between DMC and Supernatural right?
i mean, neither of them are real. Think about it. If DMC were real, we'd all see the demons running around and killing people. Plus some of the fangirls, i'm not gonna say me, r gonna tie Dante up and keep him in one of their closets lol.
Yep, we'd be seeing demons...more demons...running away from demons:p And maybe there'd be a school for training demon hunters too.

And some of us would run away with Vergil.;)

Demi-fiend

Metempsychosis
Supporter 2014
what if devil may cry was real?
Then it would all be kept under wraps so as not to alarm the public. Trans-dimensional travel is something that's currently being looked at, but who knows? Demonic technology (black magic + steampunk for example) might have already broken through the "dimensional barriers".

All of this is hypothetical of course. People have always found a way to hide conspiracies, and then explain it away using "modern science". Some people in the Balkans still believe in demons, for instance. Whose to say that some of those demons aren't "real"?

Also, pay no attention to the mockery surrounding you. It was a hypothetical question on your part, nothing more. And yet, some think that you were actually asking us seriously about this.

Top Bottom