• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Bayonetta DMC 3 Cross over

Status
Not open for further replies.

UWCF

Shameless self-plugs,we're all entitled to a few xD
About the video itself...For my own personal filters and criteria,which I'm just as entitled to:
I personally despise everything related to Bayonetta,so I couldn't come to appreciate that part of it.Like,at all.
Moreover,I despise everything related to Lady Gaga and this genre of music in general,so that was another turn-off for me.
My personal tastes aside,I believe the editing could be somewhat sharper throughout it all.Additionally,I'll have to object to the -choice- of music as it leaves somewhat of a "contradicting-conflicting moods/worlds" kind of feeling in the end when combined with the footage it is.Perhaps the Bayonetta portion of it may mix a tad better to some,but then again who's to say what's truly subjective in that area? ^^
All in all,I can recognize a decent concept and an acceptable,solid realization but I'm afraid that's just about it.

Sparda's rejected son

For Edenoi!
Premium
Supporter 2014
I personally liked the video although I had no idea that was a Lady Gaga song, but it was good. (The song reminded me of how I felt after mt break up with my girl I'm a "silly boy" so that put me down) But anyway It was a cool video, it had Dante Vergil, and that Bay lady who looks like a hot Sarah Palin what more could you ask for! ^_^ I would give you a rep if I knew how to :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom