• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

BAYONETTA: DID YOU KNOW GAMING?

berto

I Saw the Devil
There is literally nothing in that video I didn't know.... I don't know that that's necessarily a good thing.

Just to add to this, the 'ladies' Luka mentions aren't exactly ladies. I forgot to bring this up on the other tread where the guy claims DMC & Bayonetta take place in the same universe but those are actually cats and a puppy.
22-lukaandpets.jpg

Each eating something relevant to their games.

There is a translation of all of the Enochian spoken in B1. JP from P* asked us of the P* forum for those translations once, which I find odd because he did them. It's what you get for not archiving your work, m8. I met the guy, too. Nice guy, did me a solid, too.

I don't know how much I know about this game but I have been following it since it's announcement so I happen to be very well versed on it. Not as much as DMC but that might be because there is more to know of DMC.

Absent Nova

Phantom Thief
I always wondered what language they were speaking. I was always under the impresion that it was Latin for some reason but an angelic dialect? That's freaking cool.

berto

I Saw the Devil
I always wondered what language they were speaking. I was always under the impresion that it was Latin for some reason but an angelic dialect? That's freaking cool.
Enochian is technically a medieval language so the Latin was provably an influence on it.

Top Bottom