• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Bayonetta - Devil May Cry crossover

CoolDemon

X will never be Y
How would you feel about Dante and Bayonetta meeting up? I think it would be awesome. And it would be something to look forward to.

Bayonetta_vs__Dante_by_kamillyonsiya.jpg

wallenb

Humanoid Typhoon
I think Bayonetta would destroy dante, but a fighting game cross over would be nice to see

wallenb

Humanoid Typhoon
^^ No one would be safe, and who would be the overall top enemy then? God?
I wouldnt mind playing as Dante with the same combat mechanics as Bayonetta, and with the same amount of weapons to equip. Would love to use Dante in witchtime too

Asmodaius

^^ No one would be safe, and who would be the overall top enemy then? God?
I wouldnt mind playing as Dante with the same combat mechanics as Bayonetta, and with the same amount of weapons to equip. Would love to use Dante in witchtime too

Not THE God, but A god. Imagine a god and a demon lord making a pact, and then Bayonetta and Dante are fighting together against them. Could work.

wallenb

Humanoid Typhoon
But doesn't Bayonetta have the power to kill Gods? or did i just not get any of the story of Bayonetta.....:oops:

CoolDemon

X will never be Y
A issue is who's should be the playable character? Dante or Bayonetta?
If you make them both playable - then it's harder to make a story and a better game.

For example i thought that Dante went into a portal that supposedly should take him to demon realm, but a villain behind scenes change the portal and send Dante to Bayonetta universe.

From there the villains use power to take controll of Dante by enchancing his demonic instincts- Thus he will go devil trigger. And then Bayonetta will come save Dante?

Asmodaius

A issue is who's should be the playable character? Dante or Bayonetta?
If you make them both playable - then it's harder to make a story and a better game.

What? What do you base that on exactly? They already did this in DMC2 with Dante and Lucia and that worked out just well. And there are other games that did this as well. Actually, another favourite of mine, Sonic Adventures had several different characters along the same storyline, but seen from each their point of view. And it worked excellent!

I'm actually sad that there aren't many other games who do this as well.

CoolDemon

X will never be Y
What? What do you base that on exactly? They already did this in DMC2 with Dante and Lucia and that worked out just well. And there are other games that did this as well. Actually, another favourite of mine, Sonic Adventures had several different characters along the same storyline, but seen from each their point of view. And it worked excellent!

I'm actually sad that there aren't many other games who do this as well.
Well i was thinking how to make a bridge between Bayonetta and DMC. Then i thought "What if villains in Bayonetta universe transport Dante and controll him by strengthening his demonic instincts". Dante in such a story game would then just be a controlled demon and Bayonetta would liberate him. It would serve the purpose of Bayonetta and Dante crossover without going much into it.

I was thinking that it would be a issue if you went along something like that.

Top Bottom