• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Bayonetta cast

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
Does anyone actually know who is doing the voice of Bayonetta and other cast members?

I can't see anything about who the voice over artists are on the internet.

Normally imdb would have the game listed with who's voicing who. But it doesn't seemed to have happened this time.

Chaos Raiden

Avid Gamer & Reviewer
Vergil'sB*tch;190765 said:
Does anyone actually know who is doing the voice of Bayonetta and other cast members?

I can't see anything about who the voice over artists are on the internet.

Normally imdb would have the game listed with who's voicing who. But it doesn't seemed to have happened this time.

Only one voice actor is confirmed for Bayonetta, which is Yuri Lowenthal, who voices a character by the name of Luka in the game.

There are still no other voice actors listed because the voice acting session haven't even started yet. The voice actor for Bayonetta (the main character) will be chosen by an audition, which is still going on.

Zato-OW

King
The voice actors aren't listed for some strange reason. Though they are in the ending credits of the game of course. So just go on to youtube and find the ending credits for the game. The game was just released so I know they are up.

Top Bottom