• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Bayonetta 2...for wii U...

Jak

i like turtles
Supporter 2014
how do you guys feel about this? i'm ****ed. i was really looking forward for a sequel to bayonetta and now i hear its a wii u exclusive. anyone else share my feelings?

MultiBro

Darkest Dungeon
Nope, I'm looking forward to it. I was planning to get a Wii-U in any case. While it sucks that it is only on Wii-U, I'm just happy that we get a sequel.

Jak

i like turtles
Supporter 2014
now i have to choose between buying a wii-u (which my cousin already insist that we buy) or a PS4...hating life right now

IncarnatedDemon

now i have to choose between buying a wii-u (which my cousin already insist that we buy) or a PS4...hating life right now
I am sure you can find positive things for your situation.

Perhaps you wont be able to play online Wii U to Wii U with your cousin, but if your cousin wants to play games with you, can always come over to you or you can go to your cousin.

And if you hang out alot, then PS4 + Wii U = more games for you two to play.

When your at your cousin house = Wii U exclusive games
When at your house = PS4 exclusive games

So there is a positive side to it.

Anyway if you dont hang out alot, then i suggest getting the console that you prefer.

Jak

i like turtles
Supporter 2014
I am sure you can find positive things for your situation.

Perhaps you wont be able to play online Wii U to Wii U with your cousin, but if your cousin wants to play games with you, can always come over to you or you can go to your cousin.

And if you hang out alot, then PS4 + Wii U = more games for you two to play.

When your at your cousin house = Wii U exclusive games
When at your house = PS4 exclusive games

So there is a positive side to it.

Anyway if you dont hang out alot, then i suggest getting the console that you prefer.

i live with him...he's four. i'm not even sure if he knows how to hold the tv remote without tossing it at the cat...

Top Bottom