• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Battle Theme Issues (PS4)

Hey, Does anyone know why aren't any of the battle themes working when I'm playing as Nero? Hell, his main theme isn't even working when I put it as Dantes or V's and I'm getting A ranks in most fights. It's really unenjoyable playing with no soundtrack just hearing the characters grunt every 2 seconds.
Maybe I'm just going deaf but I can only really hear the ambient music.

Carlos

A powerful demon
Xen-Omni 2020
Hey, Does anyone know why aren't any of the battle themes working when I'm playing as Nero? Hell, his main theme isn't even working when I put it as Dantes or V's and I'm getting A ranks in most fights. It's really unenjoyable playing with no soundtrack just hearing the characters grunt every 2 seconds.
Maybe I'm just going deaf but I can only really hear the ambient music.
This is possibly because you're not moving around enough. The tempo increases only when you're fighting. The more combos you gain, the higher the rank - but at the same time, it's supposed to raise the tempo of the music. So, say you're "badass" by this point you should have metal music rocking in the background.

The normal music in the bg is just level design decision, but when you're fighting, the tempo should be rising each time.

Top Bottom