• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Battle Royale DMC SHOWDOWN VOTE!!!

VOLPE

SSStylish Swordsman
Okay so heres an original question...If all five dantes from each game held a battle royale who would win? what would happen? give lots of thoughts and opinions on this one

Demi-fiend

Metempsychosis
Supporter 2014
Can I vote for Shin Megami Tensei Dante? If I can't, then DMC1 Dante. The others, in my humble opinion, lack the attitude that the original has.

VOLPE

SSStylish Swordsman
yes you can vote for Shin Megami Tensei Dante however my bet is honstely on DMC 4 dante or dmc 3 dante i know everyone hates on them sometimes but holy mother of god are they overpowered dmc 3 dante could slow time and duplicate himself dmc 4 dante could switch between all his styles plus lucifer pandora's box and gilgamesh and rebellion make for a deadly combo

VOLPE

SSStylish Swordsman
again though would other dante's team up would they duke it out one on one would one wait to the side and take out the victor? too many variables and again dmc3 and dmc4 dante were so overpowered with some of their abilities

DragonMaster2010

Don't Let the Fall of America be Your Fall
I'd say DMC1 and DMC2 in terms of story development and time difference.

But from a gameplay stand point DMC3 and DmC Dante...but then DMC4 Dante would come and smoke them all.

VOLPE

SSStylish Swordsman
see and then if you add alcohol or one dante saying something that offends the others or if they all go DT except one and that one just waits and then DT'S lol again too many variables

Britt690

Gabriel Reyes needs to eat me.
My focus is leaning towards DMC 3 and 4 Dante, but then DMC 2 Dante would have all of their abilities combined (or at least I would presume). Geez, why did it go wrong for DMC2? (that's a rhetorical question) but my vote would be DMC 4. That dreadnaught power just makes him untouchable and if he keeps blocking attacks, I'd say he'd be good to go. I'm not saying that that's his only trump card/way to win, but I think he'll last longer than the others.

Britt690

So...do they have all of their variables or are they only limited to a set amount of weapons?

VOLPE

SSStylish Swordsman
also a good question probably two weapons each and the dantes of dmc 3 and 4 are onyl allowed one style so well go by the characters being in game standards or criteria

VOLPE

SSStylish Swordsman
i asked this specifically to get ppl to compare the dantes over the series and blow their brains out trying to factor in all of the variables i mean we havent even discussed weapon advantages lol

Britt690

Yeah, I blew my brains out trying to see who can go against who as fairly as possible. Then you have to factor in the weapons and their advantages, what styles can do what, if their DT's are involved...that's a lot to decipher.
And did you also say DMC 3 and 4 Dante's can't use weapons? Did you mean their fancy swords or were guns included as well?

Alittleacorn

Smile it confuses people
Okay so heres an original question...If all five dantes from each game held a battle royale who would win? what would happen? give lots of thoughts and opinions on this one
Do you literally mean Battle Royale?
200px-Battle_Royale_Novel_cover.jpg

Because if so then they'd all lose when psycho Vergil comes by with an uzi and shoots them all o_o

DragonMaster2010

Don't Let the Fall of America be Your Fall
Do you literally mean Battle Royale?
200px-Battle_Royale_Novel_cover.jpg

Because if so then they'd all lose when psycho Vergil comes by with an uzi and shoots them all o_o

Or Nero using his body and having sex with the Dantes to make them drop their guards, then kill them in cold blood. :troll:

Top Bottom