• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Batman VS Zorro

Who would win in a fight?

• Total voters

KRSkull

Well to be honest i got really tired of people comparing Batman to Ironman. because you know ironman is sort of a cyborg and batman is merely a human.

So i thought about that the best opponent for batman would be Zorro since they are both humans with no super powers? and just to make things more interesting they both have a month to prepare themselves for the battle.

Chancey289

Fake Geek Girl.
Batman was heavily inspired by Zorro. In fact, The Mark of Zorro is what movie Bruce went see with his parents before they were shot.

He gets together with his bat family at least once a year to watch that movie.

Kaim Argonar

In a straight up fight? Either way Bat has the advantage of knowing how to adapt to his surroundings and escalate some sort of plan to give him an edge in most fights. It would be cool no doubt but I'm afraid our favorite mask wearing hero, might lose in this case.

I do like the idea of Bats vs Snake though.

Jak

i like turtles
Supporter 2014
i really don't know. both batman and zorro experienced traumatic experiences that lead them to travel the globe and become the peak of human perfection, thus resulting in their nightly masked escapades. both have a vast array of fighting techniques under their belts and are so driven that they will die for the smallest of crimes. i said tie. if there were to be a definite winner, i'd say batman, mainly because zorro can sometimes get a bit cocky and lose sight of his surroundings and i haven't seen where that has happened to batman yet

Top Bottom