• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Bad dreams come true

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blizzardmon

Hell Rasier
I just found out that one of my long time buddies has cancer and has less than a year to live. Some things I wish had a cure for. I always keep in mind that some things are ment to be.

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
It's a horrible thing that is happening and I sympathise with your situation - keep standing by your friend though as they will need your support (no doubt you already know this)

I will be praying for you and your friend

KoRnDawwg

-is writing an album
Hmmm, that is terrible. Please send all of our deepest regards to him. I am really sorry to hear the news...:(

pinky750

Sir Fretalot
yeah, we're all behind him. hey, i know what you've been through coz my mum had cancer once it was tough.

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
Oh, well That's bad news. The guy needs as much strength as possible. Don't make him like he is useless just help him when he asks(although u probably know better)strong will, shall help him alot in this, even if it does not, it will keep him in high spirits;)

Blizzardmon

Hell Rasier
Thanks guys but I have bad news my friend passed away last night 2/27/07 7:00 pm USA Central time so ........

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
These are grave news...well what's left to say, may he live a great next life...life is so cruel some times

Steve

Fearfully and wonderfully made
Admin
I'm really sorry to hear that, Blizzardmon. I too have lost someone very close to me to that disease so I can certainly understand how you might be feeling. Please feel free to send me a PM if you want to talk about this. I hope you're coping at he moment.

The dark knight

Dude...Im so sorry.I lost my grandmother to cancer when I was 2 years old.I heard she was nice and caring...always giving.I think I know how you feel.Hey hes in a happier place right.Youll see him again.And the next time you see him.Youll see him forever.

d4rkn1ght

Devils Never Cry
Blizzardmon;18863 said:
I just found out that one of my long time buddies has cancer and has less than a year to live. Some things I wish had a cure for. I always keep in mind that some things are ment to be.

thats bad man...........my nightmare is when i am heading to the school.........and a sniper aiming to me waiting for a oportunity to kill me...................and he pull the trigger.............and then i fall slowly to the ground and i rise up to call the ambulance..............the other day, i was in the Hospital and the Doctor says that i was lucky coz of that shot hit in my stomach

The dark knight

OMG!!!Are you alright!?

d4rkn1ght;20022 said:
thats bad man...........my nightmare is when i am heading to the school.........and a sniper aiming to me waiting for a oportunity to kill me...................and he pull the trigger.............and then i fall slowly to the ground and i rise up to call the ambulance..............the other day, i was in the Hospital and the Doctor says that i was lucky coz of that shot hit in my stomach

d4rkn1ght

Devils Never Cry
ya man..........for a while.......but it was a nightmare..........i have another nightmares about ET.......that sucks. When i see a UFO, i hear some explosion and i stop dreaming

pinky750

Sir Fretalot
ever had that dream where you're falling and you wake up just before you hit the ground? i did, and i even bounced as if i had fallen to the ground! it was really freaky.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom