• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

back again... i think. lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crimson Chaos

chaos breeds within
i think i am finally over the tragic death of this series. the series i hold so dear that it is my bible, and the REAL DANTE is my god. so i am back. now i just need a co-writer for my story idea. lol

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Welcome back Dustin ^_^ We so have to finish our story. I just can't remember what ideas we had left to go from. Been a long time, buddy :ninja:

Crimson Chaos

chaos breeds within
thanks guys. that we do ryan. i shall read where we left it and message you afew points. maybe even a new character to intro? lol! to help tie my other story in...? lol

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Crimson Chaos;292594 said:
thanks guys. that we do ryan. i shall read where we left it and message you afew points. maybe even a new character to intro? lol! to help tie my other story in...? lol

Message me whatever you so wish. I'm just glad to see you back, Dustin ^_^

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Hey, in case you need a beta, I have more free time available now. I guess since LoD is co-authoring, I can't write, but I can read.

Crimson Chaos

chaos breeds within
Storm Silves;292598 said:
Hey, in case you need a beta, I have more free time available now. I guess since LoD is co-authoring, I can't write, but I can read.

huh? i is confuseded. lol! forgive my ignorance but....do i know you? i don't recognize the name. thanks demon. we'll get to know eachother. im a psycho as far as activity here. lol

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Crimson Chaos;292609 said:
huh? i is confuseded. lol! forgive my ignorance but....do i know you? i don't recognize the name. thanks demon. we'll get to know eachother. im a psycho as far as activity here. lol

I used to be DreadnoughtDT. I wrote part of your story for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom