• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Azure Striker Gunvolt

Super90sgamer

As part of this weekend's Japanese BitSummit game festival, the father of Mega Man revealed his next game: A side-scrolling action game called Azure Striker Gunvolt.

The game bears a strong resemblance to the 16-bit Mega Man Zero series, which isn't surprising since it's a collaboration with developer Initi Creates, but Gunvolt adds a new set of characters and some original gameplay embellishments (which you can check out in the trailer below). The game will be a downloadable title for 3DS, although there was not information on a release date or confirmation that the game would come to the West.​

TWOxACROSS

Hot-blooded God of Guns
Premium
That looks straight-up like Crossdresser Cloud's hair.

cloudasawoman.jpg

Also looks pretty cool.

Demi-fiend

Metempsychosis
Supporter 2014
Is he starting another game because he got sued [by Capcom] for making Mighty No. 9?

And why doesn't Azure have a sword? That should be 'standard issue' at this point.

Last edited:

Super90sgamer

@Frostmourne
Inafune also working on another 3DS game called Kaio: King of Pirates which it's release in Japansometime in 2014 and release dates for other territories other than Japan are to be announced.

They didn't sued Kamiya-san's Bayonetta and you think Mighty No.9 it's a rip-off?

Demi-fiend

Metempsychosis
Supporter 2014
I'm just talking about a rumor I had heard. I never said it was a ripoff. I encourage more MegaMan-type games out there, especially if they use the "Metroidvania" world structure to enhance gameplay.

Top Bottom