• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Australia (Movie)

Bandoor

Gosh Napoleon...
I just went and saw this and Twilight. (Twilight was boring at first then the second half was fun.)

But anyway, Australia is amazing. Its based off a true story. I actually cried on one scene. :cool:

Plot: "Set against the scenic backdrop of pre-World War II Australia, Baz Luhrmann's romantic period adventure stars Nicole Kidman as an English aristocrat who inherits a sprawling ranch, and Hugh Jackman as the rough-and-tumble cattle driver who helps protect her property from greedy English cattle barons. As the pair attempt to herd 2,000 heads of cattle hundreds of miles across the treacherous Australian outback, they are stunned to bear witness to the bombing of Darwin by Japanese forces -- who just a few months prior launched a devastating attack on Pearl Harbor. - Jason Buchanan, All Movie Guide
"

Trailer: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XwrQ3HETqlY&NR=1

Tell me what you think of the movie if you have seen it.
And I highly recommend this movie to all. Its educational.

Now I'm waiting for Valkyrie. That movie looks amazing too.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EcRFXP4Bzqw&feature=related

Bandoor

Gosh Napoleon...
You should see it!
Its a sad movie.. lol the whole theatre was sniffling. :p

This is the only movie that has made me cry.

Sicktress

Artist
I hate Nicole Kidman but love Hugh Jackman as an actor, but I still can't go see it because I'd be staring at Nicole's botox forehead the whole time, trying to see if it moved or not, soo shiny! I'm glad you liked it though. Twilight was ok but the whole "glittering vampire" thing kind of upset me.

Bandoor

Gosh Napoleon...
Sicktress;146372 said:
I hate Nicole Kidman but love Hugh Jackman as an actor, but I still can't go see it because I'd be staring at Nicole's botox forehead the whole time, trying to see if it moved or not, soo shiny! I'm glad you liked it though. Twilight was ok but the whole "glittering vampire" thing kind of upset me.

Well, its a great movie and that would be pathetic of you not to see a movie because of who got the role of a character. But thats your choice. Its still worth seeing.
I must admit though, the beginning of the movie is extremely boring... (to me anyway.)
But it gets really good latter on.

surprisingly I got more than I expected from a twilight movie.

Top Bottom