• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

ATTENTION FANS!

Devil Bane

God Slaying Blades
ATTENTION FANS OF DMC!It seems that this goddamn f***ed up bastard-er...I mean our beloved DMC and Sengoku Basara executive producer and project leader Kobatroll-I mean Hiroyuki Kobayashi will attend Comic-Con in his very own panel.This is a rare chance for all of you who are near the place of the event and for those of you that will go to it to ask him some wuestions about DMC5 and SB.

I'll try to learn more.

Devil Bane,over and out!

Chaos Raiden

Avid Gamer & Reviewer
Devil Bane;259726 said:
ATTENTION FANS OF DMC!It seems that this goddamn f***ed up bastard-er...I mean our beloved DMC and Sengoku Basara executive producer and project leader Kobatroll-I mean Hiroyuki Kobayashi will attend Comic-Con in his very own panel.This is a rare chance for all of you who are near the place of the event and for those of you that will go to it to ask him some wuestions about DMC5 and SB.

I'll try to learn more.

Devil Bane,over and out!

Well, hopefully he can shed some light about DMC5 during Comic-Con. If not, we DMC fans are gonna be extremely ****ed...

Good thread.

Meg

Oh yeah I heard about this. I won't be going, but let's hope someone does and pounds him with questions. Shining a flashlight in his face for dramatic effect is recommended.

Devil Bane

God Slaying Blades
*Enters carefully with overcoat,like Humphrey Bogart's in Cassablanca and shades while moving from wall to wall only at the dark spots.*

It seems that he will appear on San Diego,but we don't know which of the 3 days.However,hope becons.Our most trusted ally and frined to us fans,Keiji Inafune is set to appear all three days it seems.[?].

Here you go.Got to go.

*Exits dramatically*

http://www.capcom-unity.com/jgonzo/blog/2010/07/13/capcom_returns_to_comic-con

Top Bottom