• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Attack On Titan Roleplay (Who's Interested?)

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
I haven't really figured out a story yet, but I was thinking our characters would be part of another group of Survey Corps or Garrison troops. Maybe some of us can even be Titan Shifters, we'll have to see!

If anyone is interested, please reply. I haven't had a good RP in ages and I'm starving for some excitement. :D

Meg

You could of just poked at me to revive our RP. :lol: That we....barely got anywhere with before running out of ideas....:lol:

Can I be a Titan?! :lol: I only saw one episode (so far).

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
You could of just poked at me to revive our RP. :lol: That we....barely got anywhere with before running out of ideas....:lol:

Can I be a Titan?! :lol: I only saw one episode (so far).

LOL I'd watch the whole thing before you decide to be a Titan/Titan Shifter. Or at least up until episode 6.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
I was thinking we could all use OCs parallel to the AoT cast.

@dara: No, it's not cosplay. Roleplay is when you kinda... Form a story with other people, by creating a character and posting what your character does. It's difficult to explain, and I've never been good at explaining things. ^^;

Meg

Sounds good! And I want to know about Attack On Titan roleplay. Do you mean that cosplay?
I was thinking we could all use OCs parallel to the AoT cast.

@dara: No, it's not cosplay. Roleplay is when you kinda... Form a story with other people, by creating a character and posting what your character does. It's difficult to explain, and I've never been good at explaining things. ^^;
Why don't you watch us and, if it seems like something you'd be interested in, you can jump in. :)

Top Bottom