• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Atelier Rorona Plus coming west in June

Chaos Raiden

Avid Gamer & Reviewer
Rorona-Plus-Coming-West-June.jpg

Following a number of leaks, Tecmo Koei has confirmed it’s bringing Atelier Rorona Plus: The Alchemist of Arland to PlayStation 3 and PS Vita on June 24 in North America and June 20 in Europe.

The game will be available on PS3 at retail and PS Vita via the PlayStation Store.

Atelier Rorona Plus follows the story of Rorona Frixell, a young girl assigned with completing alchemy tasks over the course of three years in order to keep the kingdom of Arland from banning her workshop.

A remake of the 2009 PlayStation 3 original Atelier Rorona, Atelier Rorona Plus includes the following updates:

• New character models.
  • New field model for more vibrant scenery.
  • Additional stories- new chapters featuring Totori and Meruru (the main characters of the other two parts of the Arland trilogy), extra content, and new illustrations.
  • Additional Content, including various playable characters, maps, bosses, costumes, and more.
  • Improved Synthesis system and new assignment system.
  • Expanded Item Crafting.
  • New battle system with advanced battle features, skill execution between various characters, etc.
  • A Time Capsule system that allow players to bury items in Atelier Rorona and pick them up in Atelier Meruru and Totori (cross content with PS Vita versions of Atelier Meruru Plus and Atelier Totori Plus).
  • Over 30 different Endings: Depending on how you interact with characters and complete your missions, the ending will change, making for extremely high replay value.
  • Cross Save/ Share data between the PlayStation 3 and PS Vita versions.
View a new set of screenshots at the gallery.

Read more at http://gematsu.com/2014/05/atelier-rorona-plus#y0J7bweZMJuafMJW.99

Source: http://gematsu.com/2014/05/atelier-rorona-plus

berto

I Saw the Devil
Another one? Are these so popular that they make it to the Vita?

Rorona was the first of the series I ever tried my hand on and it's not perfect but so far it's not terrible but from what I've seen of the originals it just doesn't strike as strong. Why are all of these getting remakes for the Vita? Don't get me wrong, I'm happy the Vita is getting more games, just curious why this series is getting ported. Hell, I've never hear of it outside of gamestop and that's when I ask about them.

Top Bottom