• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Assassins Creed Revelations: New trailer

Darth Angelo

Tuck-yet-chi-say-denie trieve trick-dis-nie
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d8b1GlDHcCs

Very exited for this game but at the same time I am quite skeptical about it.

I mean it is obvious at this point that Ubisoft know they are onto a good thing with AC and are taking advantage of it to the full. Which I don't blame them for at all.

But in the trailer Ezio implies that there is some kind of big "missing piece of the puzzle" that he needs from Altiar but don't we as well as Ezio already know that Altiar has nothing we don't already have in terms of story information? Wasn't that the whole point of the Codex? That it was a library of Altiars Revelations until the day of his death? And in order for the story to maintain a a progressive flow in 2 Ezio was given all answers inside the vault.

If Ubisoft can come up with something relevant and concrete (which from what I have heard so far is likley to be the case) fair play to them but something I do resent is having this game pushed on me with a "this game is really important and if you are a true AC fan you MUST get it or you will miss out on important stuff"

All im saying is at this point we already know that
  1. Ezio has more answers than Altiar
  2. Altiar died before he found the road that led to truth
  3. Ezio already knows how all of this will end better than Altiar does...He even knows the guys name...Remember Ezio? That guy Minerva was talking to who wasn't there?
So what the hell are you asking him for?

Top Bottom