• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Article: Why GODOT should star in the next Devil May Cry game

mrrandomlulz

Monsuuuta moonssuta mo mo mo mo monsuuta
1. He has white hair.

Fans dig that up, or so I've heard.

2. He makes better lines than both Dantes

Godot's lines are a level of badassery beyond comprehension. Really

"You mess with Godot." *Sips coffee* "And you get burned".

Also the majority of his lines use philosopher logic and unlike both the Dantes, are not corny or ****you-ey at all.
3. He was voiced by Hideki Kamiya in the Japanese version of Trials and Tribulations
Hideki CREATED DMC, and voiced Godot, by putting GODOT in the game, Hideki gets to work on DMC again, he can do voice work for the Japanese version, and gameplay for all versions.

4.His story is better than that of any DMC/DmC game created or not.

No matter how much you liked DmC or DMC3, you cannot deny that GODOT has a better story.
"I've returned from the depths of hell to do battle with you." That is a line that is burned into my memory because of how mysterious and awesome it is. And once you find out the truth behind GODOT, It gets even more badass.

5. His visor would make for a great way to summon Devil Arms.

Imagine, as soon as a Devil's soul is absorbed into him, he shoots out a laser from his eyes and the laser starts to take form of the Devil Arm.

6. He is the biggest badass in gaming history.

In "The Stolen Turnabout", GODOT uses everything Phoenix throws at him as a weapon, he also uses BLACK COFFEE as a weapon (Fun fact: If hot enough, black coffee can and HAS given people skin grafts)
Godot is smarter than Batman, I'm willing to bet he's stronger than Kratos (He's a cyborg, Deal with it GOW fanboys) and sexier than Bayonetta, Trish, and Nariko combined (Coming from a straight guy) The word "GOD" is in his name.

7. Godot VS Minos

In Greek Mythology, Minos is the judge of Hell. So imagine a battle in the "Damned Courtroom" of GODOT vs Minos.
Prosecutor vs A JUDGE in a battle

8. It would combine DMC and Phoenix Wright continuity

Ace Attorney is the greatest thing from Capcom since MegaMan.
So imagine a game where GODOT uses his badass to defeat Minos and save him and his beloved Mia from going to hell. And we see DMC2 Dante and it will tie into what happened to Dante after DMC2.
And Godot kicks BOTH of the Dante's asses. Can't forget that part.

Next article will be in the fanfiction section and will tell how I imagine the game going

IncarnatedDemon

This guy, from the Ace attourney games.
http://aceattorney.wikia.com/wiki/Godot
I'm assuming Random has just jumped on the Ace Attourney fan hype train and is running away with it. :p But...this guy can't be in DMC...he's dead and he's an attourney...attourney is not a demon killer. Only thing he could do is sue them I guess.:lol:
Loopy , i told you long time ago, your troll radar 1000 is obsolote.

Buy a TrollRadar5000 now!

mrrandomlulz

Monsuuuta moonssuta mo mo mo mo monsuuta
This guy, from the Ace attourney games.
http://aceattorney.wikia.com/wiki/Godot
I'm assuming Random has just jumped on the Ace Attourney fan hype train and is running away with it. :p But...this guy can't be in DMC...he's dead and he's an attourney...attourney is not a demon killer. Only thing he could do is sue them I guess.:lol:

Actually I've been on it for a while.

Besides
Demon world = Spirit world

CANON!

And Godot is the ultimate badass, he can be in everything

IncarnatedDemon

I don't think you did tell me that...unless you're saying you're a troll:troll:
If your going to use troll radar 1000 to get anything on me, you will fail.

Only Troll radar 5000+ and above can give you a slight hint.

Go buy one and try it and see what the radar says about me.

Loopy

Devil hunter in training
If your going to use troll radar 1000 to get anything on me, you will fail.

Only Troll radar 5000+ and above can give you a slight hint.

Go buy one and try it and see what the radar says about me.
Capture23_zps5d06bce9.png

Besides, I've never seen you troll, so I wouldn't need a troll-dar.:p

Top Bottom