• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Art Deco Vergil by SamD

Here is a mod for all you art snobs, a sexy and sleek art deco model swap for DmC Vergil with an official stamp of approval by DmC Vergil himself, a man we can all agree is not easy to please. So enjoy.

2048x1280.resizedimage

Download Here.

aoshi

Dude, if anyone could get vergil with order mask in VD, that would be really impressive.I don't want mask to go all over the head but jus cover his face until his forehead and also the hair down on forehead part of the mask.:steve:

Dude, if anyone could get vergil with order mask in VD, that would be really impressive.I don't want mask to go all over the head but jus cover his face until his forehead and also the hair down on forehead part of the mask.:steve:

I'll look into it, but the thing is, since there is no model with a mask on it, the best we could do is draw the mask onto his regular face, but maybe if I snoop around I'll find a model. Honestly, now that you mention it. Surprised no one has tried to do something inspired by his order mask.

aoshi

I'll look into it, but the thing is, since there is no model with a mask on it, the best we could do is draw the mask onto his regular face, but maybe if I snoop around I'll find a model. Honestly, now that you mention it. Surprised no one has tried to do something inspired by his order mask.

I think capcom themself could have released a mask costume for vergil in VD. It could be out of context as order simply does not exist in limbo but i really think the mask is cool. May be capcom did not want too much fan service for vergil.:lol:. Its obvious since they didn't give him a bloody palace.

EDIT: By costume, I jus mean the order mask and the rest of the attire as default vergil(don't mind if its clean or roughed up).

Top Bottom