• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Arkham

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trish67

Bad a$$ Gunslinger
How the heck does Arkham come back to life? Vergil very clearly kills him, come on he guts the guy. He falls and is dead. He is human. Humans die when stabbed like that. So how the heck was he resurected. Does it have something to do with Lady's tears?- Where she starts crying in the cutscene where her father very clearly dies.

Nelo Assholo

King of the Universe
Vergil and Dante's "JACKPOT" attack didn't kill him, they just exorcised Sparda's powers from him, and made him all weak, then he just got hurt real bad from the fall, then Mary Lady shot him a few times in the head, which finished him off. Then she just cried because although he was evil and possessed, he was her dad.

Trish67

Bad a$$ Gunslinger
No that's not the part im talking about...
This is the cutscene i was talking about.
Arkham: Soon, we will reach the lair of judgment. Temen-ni-gru will finally regain its full
function and lead us into the Demon World. The world where Sparda’s power has been sealed.
And the one who will lift the incantation is you, his own son. It must be fate.

Vergil: Does that woman really bother you?

Arkham: What are you talking about?

Vergil: Why didn’t you kill her? Perhaps because she’s your daughter? Did some pesky fatherly
love get in your way?

Arkham: That’s none of your…

Vergil: To further your study of the black arts, you sacrificed your loving wife. To become a
devil as well. Knowing this I thought you’d be more useful to me, but I was wrong. No wonder
your attainment of power is incomplete.

Arkham: What about you? You’re an incomplete being as well. Both demon and human blood mingle
in your veins.

Vergil: Shut up.

Vergil: Now that the final door is open, I have no use for you.

(I forget excatly when but Vergil does gut Arkham in this scene.)
End of Mission 10

Next cutscene is Dante and Lady...
Dante: Well that was quick.

Lady: That man… did you kill him?

Dante: So what if I did?

Dante: Ooh, I love a fast woman.

Lady: Shut up! He was obsessed with becoming the Devil. So much he killed his own wife. For that
he butchered innocent people too. He’s the most vile kind of creature. To top it off, that filthy
scum is my father.

Dante: Well, we have something in common. I have a dysfunctional family too.

Lady: And what would you know about family?! You’re a demon! This is my father… my family! This
was all supposed to end by my hand!

Dante: Aren’t ya gonna shoot? Well that’s a switch.

Lady: Just go. I don’t care anymore.

Dante: Family, huh?

and now the one i was refering to...He diffently dies here and Lady cries.
Arkham: Where am i? It’s dark, I can’t see anything.

Lady: You’re still alive, I see.

Arkham: Mary? Is that you? What’s happening? Where’s your mother?

Lady: My mother?! You killed her, remember?

Arkham: Yes. That’s right. I killed her, with my own hands. What horrible thing have I done? I was
too weak. I succumbed to his influence.

Lady: You mean, you were possessed?

Lady: Father?

Arkham: Yes, I was manipulated. Manipulated by a Devil, named Vergil.

Lady: Vergil.

Arkham: He’s attempting to bring the demon world back to this modern day. A world that Sparda once
sealed off.

Lady: Sparda? I thought he was a myth.

Arkham: If the demons return, this world will be thrown in chaos. Stop him. Stop Vergil!

Lady: Me?

Arkham: You are such a sweet child, just like your mother.

Lady: Father! FATHER!

Lady: Vergil!

But later he dispears. and then he appears in the scarfrical chamber in mission 13 as both the jester and himself. so he was either resurected somehow...either that or he was only pretending to be dead?

Trish67

Bad a$$ Gunslinger
Here are the links to the cutscenes i am talking about..
Mission 10: Arkham and Vergil- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=za5roUfRL4I

Mission 10: Lady and Dante (Arkham)- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wEHiNWQcdwg

Mission 11: Arkham and Lady- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eL66zmPjg40 (These are the tears im talking about)

and here he vanishes- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0QEKa311e_w

and here he is the Jester- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1D0-tZKooTk

and he appears here as both himself and the jester-
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AWOg3ZlpfxQ

Arwen

Lost Soul
He may be a demon with limited powers which would make it hard to kill him. Since no one knew he was the jester Virgil may have thought he killed him as the others did. Only a thought though.

pinky750

Sir Fretalot
he only pretended to die coz he is a mean bas*ard (he is cool though) and also remember that vergil gave him demonic powers to help him become a devil aswell

Kite

Shadow DMC Player
yeah becasue remember that vergil said to arkham in the custscence trish67 was talking about that, to further his study of the black arts and stuff he sacrificed his "loving" wife. so i would consider arkham a half demon too because he is human after all and he became a devil aswell just not a full one you know

Dante Delerith

SwordMaster
He is part demon because he killed his wife too gain that power, he can witstand a stab too the gut and when lady came in, he shows his evil heart by completely fooling her into going after vergil, so that later dante, vergi, and lady are all in the room that he needs them too be, get it?

Dante_

Trish67;15465 said:
How the heck does Arkham come back to life? Vergil very clearly kills him, come on he guts the guy. He falls and is dead. He is human. Humans die when stabbed like that. So how the heck was he resurected. Does it have something to do with Lady's tears?- Where she starts crying in the cutscene where her father very clearly dies.

well I think that he become half demon after he sacrificed his wife such as Dante and Virgil all of them r not pure demons ... anyway its just a game ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom