• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Arkham and Jester Related?

Status
Not open for further replies.

goatdean12

Hey Guys is Arkham and Jester Really one person coz its really wierd to think that Arkham so serious and angry and Jester's like a crazy little cloun dude with an idiotic laugh?

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
Jester explains it himself after you beat Vergil when he uses Beowulf along with Yamato.;)

"...if any of you had died before getting here our little plan would have gone to waste. Therefore my job was to make you battle each other in order to weaken you but at the same time I had to guide you here and make sure that you were kept alive..I even went so far as dressing like a complete idiot..."

pinky750

Sir Fretalot
he had to keep his alter-ego completely opposite to his real personality so no one would guess it was him.

d4rkn1ght

Devils Never Cry
Arkhram is esquizofren..........coz he suffer that when he doesnt take the pills.............thats y shows up the Jester

Dark Elf

Dagger user
You're all true, but how can you fight Jester in mission 17 when Arkham is in the Demon World?

d4rkn1ght

Devils Never Cry
Arkham is esquizofren......Jester´s soul could transport Dante to another Dimension to fight against him

Virgin Hunter

i think thier brothers...but unfortunatley Arkham ate jester offscreen sometimes during the storyline after Vergil 2....with a fork.

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
Yup;)
I wonder why he didn't transform into Jester when he was thrown off the Demon World. He would have escaped from Lady easily. From his speech, he looked alright to me, except from his wound:huh:
And trying to persuade Lady twice was a bit stupid:p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom