• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Arius unlockable?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kaihedgie

I saw that on the main site, it says that Aruis is unlockable by beating Lucia Must Die mode, but faqs from other places are saying otherwise. Is this true or just a mistake?

KoRnDawwg

-is writing an album
I didn't come across an Arius unlockable...:huh: Maybe I only completed all the modes using Dante (NoooOOoooo) I might have forgot to complete Lucia Must Die...

Nelo Assholo

King of the Universe
Well, has anybody here even played LMD!, let alone finish it? If not, how the f-uck will you know if that's possible or not?

hamshanks

Apprentice of Doom
biased and lazy? whats that have to do with anything?

i agree with you trish, why would anyone ever want to play as arius? all he ever did when you fought him was sit on something and shoot you while his minions attacked you. when you got close to him he jumped away, how fun could that possibly be?

Kaihedgie

hamshanks;17982 said:
biased and lazy? whats that have to do with anything?

i agree with you trish, why would anyone ever want to play as arius? all he ever did when you fought him was sit on something and shoot you while his minions attacked you. when you got close to him he jumped away, how fun could that possibly be?

Well, have you forgotten he summoned most of those badass demons and he even had a Devil Trigger of his own. Arius SEEMS to be a punk, but he ain't no joke

d4rkn1ght

Devils Never Cry
Kaihedgie;17804 said:
I saw that on the main site, it says that Aruis is unlockable by beating Lucia Must Die mode, but faqs from other places are saying otherwise. Is this true or just a mistake?

it just a mistake.............u unlock one of the Arius Maide.......but unlocking Arius is bull****

Nelo Angelo

Dark Knight
I am not sure maybe it just falls out lol I got pics of Nero fighting the Fire demon on my Piczo if you want to have a look.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom