• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

are Trish and Lady gonna be playable?

DanteownzNero

Devil May Own
I hope so to but lady isnt very durable she jus seems to dodge everything and im not sure how thtd go into game play

trish on teh other hand has already been playable in DMC2 so its a possibility

i deffo kno they are both in the game tho :D

Zato-OW

King
Nah i doubt they will. Maybe in later Downloadable content but not now. I have a feeling that vergil will be playable costume for Dante since his sword is in the game. But thats it.

Steve

Fearfully and wonderfully made
Admin
It would be cool if Lady and Trish were playable but I haven't really heard on any news on that yet so I'm not holding my breath. I mean, c'mon, who would not like to throw down with Lady?

dmc4tgs07.jpg

Yeah.

Devil Leon

Devil Hunter
I hope they are both playable, I wanted Lady to be playable in DMC3:SE (I didnt expect it though). She would be a cool extra, with a different style.

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
It would be nice if the girls were playable. Lady and Trish instead of Nero & Dante combination. Lady could use her Kaleena Ann to grab orbs/etc do what Nero does outside a fight to get to higher places etc etc. And since the player has to change it would be nice if we switched to Trish for the rest of the game after Lady's part:lol:

But I think it's almost definitely unlikely.

Devil Leon

Devil Hunter
Yeah thats one thing I didnt understand in a way. Kobiyashi stated that the Devil Bringer system couldnt have worked on the old system, but everything I've seen it do has been done in some form or another before - the pulling enemies towards you was possible with Kalina Ann in DMC3.

Devil Slayer

devilmaycry;64372 said:
It would be cool if Lady and Trish were playable but I haven't really heard on any news on that yet so I'm not holding my breath. I mean, c'mon, who would not like to throw down with Lady?

dmc4tgs07.jpg

Yeah.
YAY THANKS FOR THE LADY IMAGE!!!now all I need is one of trish in DMC4(anyone know where I can find one?)

master sayers

dmc4 all the way
Dont u think they av made lady look hotter in dmc 4

Top Bottom